What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RickDB (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): RickDB

Time & Date this happened: 21:45

Description of what happened:
Me and PCSO Kristian was out on patrol when 2guys beep there horn at us to stop we then get out and talk to them at this point RickDB steals there Quadbike as we was already sorting out a situation we couldn't go off a respond to the stolen quadbike straight away while we are dealing with the two other people RickDB feels the need to keep doing laps past us and circling us at this point he then VDM's PCSO Kristian and instead of stopping he keeps driving i then had enough of him trolling at that point so i put a few rubber bullets into his wheel he then panics and drives into another quadbike, he then gets off the quadbike he doesnt even RP with us just runs off we shout to stop or we will rubber bullet him we then follow him around the house and his friend Jimmy then shoots us. There was no RP from RickDB or Jimmy.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 
Yes i spoke to RickDB on Teamspeak but not at one point did he apologize he basically made up excuses.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://imgur.com/ykpKwbe,G4n10EV,Loqplsd#0

^^ there are 3 images within this.

Loqplsd.png

Chris/ PC CreatorChris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I tried to make a manouvre to not hit the PCSO, however that failed. I apologized for that, I have no intention to VDM anyone. That was no excuse, that was something what happened.

About me running off, what else was I able to do? Get myself arrested?

Also I do apologize for the poor or non-RP, I was just a little bit pissed of at that time.

Why is it when cops leave they do this? So much for friendship...

Rule 3: The General Rules

3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.
You even admitted to it. If Police HAD meta-gamed, you should be getting evidence of that, not being an ass, as now you've put yourself below their level.

The only thing that I did was stealing a quadbike, drove it around town, passing the cop car multiple times. As I said I apologized for it, and indeed I know it's wrong and it won't happen again.

Once again for the VDM, it was not my intention to do. I was not trying to VDM anyone in the area.

This being said, I feel there's no need for me getting banned for this, however, this is still my opinion.

This was back in the day, RickDB and Adriaan were the major trolls back in the day.

@Neo this is fine right?

This was back in the day, RickDB and Adriaan were the major trolls back in the day.

@Neo this is fine right?
This is the old donator shop. Anyways, I'm happy that I'm not playing with Adriaan anymore because he was such a troll. I was quite new to Altis Life when you recorded this video.

Dont go back to your old ways.... Trolling the cops always ends in the disaster and there's zero roleplay involved.

Ban issued for VDM - bc4deb67ddc72ab377a0cf5e44e3175d -1 RickDB - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back