What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RickDB (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stixio

I WAS BUYING GUNS Then he saied "NO NO NO" then he shooted me and ran away! got a screenshot that he killed me in the safezone (VIP CLUB)

Can't say it's true, but I think I saw the message. Got picture of wantedlevel of RickyDB and Ricki, as well as showing he need a revive there.. dunno whoever did it. 

v3iIXpc.jpg
DCOgYG4.jpg

You see! I dont got allot of proof! all i got is a pic where he kill me in the donator shop! u see ? :D i really getting booored of this server cus nothing getting fixed for me!

Allright, let me explain myself. My friend and I were at the donator island to buy some weapons. Then my friend accidently died (because of a bug), and Stixio was looting my friend his body. I told him that it was against the server rules, but he still didn't comply.

He was also trying to buy a gun, and in my opinion he was trying to shoot me with that gun. So I had to shoot him, for my own safety. I had a lot of gear, instead of you Stixio, you just got gear from my friend. I tried to solve this issue with you, tried to land my chopper again on the donator island, because you were there. After I landed you directly tried to buy a gun again, because you died before, and I thought you were going to attempt to shoot me again. I leaved the island.

Conclusion, you didn't lose any gear, instead of a weapon which I want to refund you, if you can proof me that you didn't try to shoot me.

p.s: you should check the death logs of Bairend for evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW CAN I FUCKING PROOF THAT! CANT U FUCKIGN READ RULES! NOONE Have to be scared of beeing with others ppl with guns in there! if u kill u will get instant ban so Wilco deside this! 

He was also trying to buy a gun, and in my opinion he was trying to shoot me with that gun. So I had to shoot him, for my own safety. I had a lot of gear, instead of you Stixio, 
^^ 

It is a vip club shop ofc people are gonna buy guns what you say here is bullshit my man

He was also trying to buy a gun, and in my opinion he was trying to shoot me with that gun. So I had to shoot him, for my own safety. I had a lot of gear, instead of you Stixio, 
^^ 

It is a vip club shop ofc people are gonna buy guns what you say here is bullshit my man
Agreed, the rules are pretty outlined. And just a excuse saying "I Think He Was Going To Shoot Me" is really not applicable. If he shot you this incident would of happened the other way round.

Wilco will make his decision on this, but I feel like this was a violation of rules.

Yeah it was! i did all he saied! earlier before he shoot he asked if i wanna join some fun too! im tired of getting shooted in gz!  Please Wilco! this guy desvere to get banned! i dont want rdmers in this good community!

It's pretty unusually to buy a gun when I just landed my chopper there. Stixio was also breaking the rules, I was breaking it because I had to protect myself and my gear, because Stixio is looting DEAD bodies.

And once again, I'll refund your weapon that you bought the first time. Once again, I'm sorry. I needed to make a decision in seconds, and I had to choose for life or death, and I've chosen for life. I made the wrong decision.

@Wilco if you make the decision, check if I was speaking the truth, check the death logs of Bairend, you can see that he randomly died, and maybe you can see that Stixio was looting his body.

@Stixio, I'm not a cop. Anyways, I like your ingame messages of threatening me, like have fun with your ban and more.. Not funny, because if I'm getting banned you'll also be punished for your actions, they were also wrong.

As I said before, still want to refund you, tell me ingame when you want a refund.
Sorry.

It's pretty unusually to buy a gun when I just land my chopper there. Stixio was also breaking the rules, I was breaking it because I had to protect myself and my gear, because Stixio is looting DEAD bodies.

And once again, I'll refund your weapon that you bought the first time. Once again, I'm sorry. I needed to make a decision in seconds, and I had to choose for life or death, and I've chosen for life. I made the wrong decision.

@Wilco if you make the decision, check if I was speaking the truth, check the death logs of Bairend, you can see that he randomly died, and maybe you can see that Stixio was looting his body.

@Stixio, I'm not a cop. Anyways, I like your ingame messages of threatening me, like have fun with your ban and more.. Not funny, because if I'm getting banned you'll also be punished for your actions, they were also wrong.

As I said before, still want to refund you, tell me ingame when you want a refund.
Sorry.
 DUDE its a fucking safezone you dont have to make decisions there the only one breaking rules was you tho

DUDE its a fucking safezone you dont have to make decisions there the only one breaking rules was you tho
As I said, I know. And the only one breaking rules was you? No. Stixio was ALSO looting death bodies. As I said before, I'm really sorry and I know the server rules, but he got me upset about him looting bodies. He'll probably get away with it, and I won't, that's kinda unfair.

Idc about what he say! he broke the biiggest rule! That guy desserve a BAN! (My opinion)
You are just talking about me, not about the fact that you have also broken a rule, maybe you're trying to hide that you looted some bodies, don't you?

Also "I don't care about what he say" is a very nice attitude against me, so that basically means if I have a good reason, you won't listen to it. You want me banned, even if I never killed someone in a safezone before, always reported VDMers, RDMers, donated to the server and I made one mistake and I get a permban? I hope the server doesn't work like that, and once again, if I'm getting punished, Stixio also should be punished.

wow man! that aint bannabel atleast! allso i gave back cus u saeid "Stixio be a friend and give him loot back! also u wanna join something fun!" i buyed a ggun and boom i was dead! Shame on u! Let Wilco desice this but on my side i think u need or deserve to get banned! u need to think before doing shit man! 

wow man! that aint bannabel atleast! allso i gave back cus u saeid "Stixio be a friend and give him loot back! also u wanna join something fun!" i buyed a ggun and boom i was dead! Shame on u! Let Wilco desice this but on my side i think u need or deserve to get banned! u need to think before doing shit man! 
I asked you what you're gonna do with that gun, you didn't respond to it, just pointed the gun at my face.

Also, as I already told you, I can refund you if you want, just contact me ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back