What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RickDB (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont need refund u should be banned! i never pulled my gun in ur face! haha hdied as fast as i bought it! 

sorry, rules page needs updated, looting is ban-able.

Last edited by a moderator:
For beeing hoonnest u have bitched with me toons of times saying shit! this time u ask if i wanna do some fun! ur ffriend dies. i loot, u tell me to give back, i do , u say thanks, i buy gun. AS FAST I GOT A GUN U KILLED ME IN Greenzone! I payed for VIP not for dying there! You need to talk before making final desiccion! You really have a good reason for getting banned! Wilco i hope u understand! Dossnt matter if hes nice or not cus server wont be better if we give them "Another chance" You know what i mean or? 

For beeing hoonnest u have bitched with me toons of times saying shit! this time u ask if i wanna do some fun! ur ffriend dies. i loot, u tell me to give back, i do , u say thanks, i buy gun. AS FAST I GOT A GUN U KILLED ME IN Greenzone! I payed for VIP not for dying there! You need to talk before making final desiccion! You really have a good reason for getting banned! Wilco i hope u understand! Dossnt matter if hes nice or not cus server wont be better if we give them "Another chance" You know what i mean or? 
I've been nice to you yea, after you VDMed a cop a few days ago.

Tried to be nice to you again, it worked, want to work with you together again, but I thought you'd be still upset about a few days ago, and if you didn't try to shoot me, I didn't mean to kill you.

I never vmded a cop! I NEVER EVER DONE THT! IF SO SHOW ME PROOF RIGHT NOW! And if i even did it why is that going out on the rules!? You're stupid!

u cant fucking protect ur self with killing me when i didnt even shoot! if i tried shoot u u better repport that i killed u in greenzone! then i coudt get banned! But ur own chooice! If i was admin i would banned ppl like that at once! :)  

Stixio chill the fuck out mate, Jesus don't loose your pants over a bloody game... Stop spamming the thread and let the admins decide based on what evidence is presented.

Thread locked until reviewed by me or another admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
No shooting on vip island

No looting someone if they have bugged out, this is pretty dickish

Lets draw a line under this, Please stick to the rules, do not shoot someone on VIP Island... if they are going to shoot you let them they will get banned.

Sorry its taken so long to get to this one, Something which we are resolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back