What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RickDB - TS unban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDB

Hi,

Just got banned from TS for the following reason:

<23:47:16> You were banned permanently from the server by "Wilco" (Community Banned - No need to be on ts)

I'm still playing H1Z1 and other games with my friends here, chatting to some people... there's no need to ban me from teamspeak as I'm not breaking any rule on teamspeak.

There are enough teamspeak slots for everyone at the moment, so I don't see the problem here.

Thanks.

Firstly process not followed - 

Secondly you are banned permanently from AltisLife.co.uk therefore you have no need to be on the forums/teamspeak/KOTH, the fact you have messaged myself after the poll about your ban and other admins is one thing...

Going on a twitch stream and moaning about your very fair 2 bans for trolling being "minimal is another"

Unban request denied

Firstly process not followed - 

Secondly you are banned permanently from AltisLife.co.uk therefore you have no need to be on the forums/teamspeak/KOTH, the fact you have messaged myself after the poll about your ban and other admins is one thing...

Going on a twitch stream and moaning about your very fair 2 bans for trolling being "minimal is another"

Unban request denied
Someone asked it, after it I said I'm not going to complain here.. I've messaged you yes indeed.. because this is the first time you did a community poll and a lot of people said that it was unfair.. you don't listen to those people at all.. Stephanie said it herself.

If I didn't complain about it on Twitch, I'm sure you didn't ban me... I've been in TS for 3 days after the community poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back