What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Riding my camel back to Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qusai

Hello everyone,

so as you can see I took the decision to leave the server for good now. School is getting harder and this year is the one to decide what I will become in the future, and I don't want to keep distract myself and stay focused on what I should do. This server was one of my best experiences through my long trip of gaming, which will also come to an end at the current time. I started this server with the nicest and most incredible people which are known as The psychos, I had loads of fun with them and the memories that I had with them will never be forgotten and I would like to thank them a lot for what they have done for me. I would also like to thank the good lads in the unmc and I would even like to thank the police members even more for giving me the most unique experience in roleplay. 

Anyways I would like to thank these people personally and I am sorry If I forgot anyone:

@Mister The days when we camped the red zone for hours and when we would laugh at the MO gang inside joke.

@night_stalker_ You were the one that got me into the psychos and started it all, you are the man.

@Metrifyy Keep uploading montages my G

@Potatinator I will miss the hangovers that you would have now and then, Fockin Geeza.

@Smurfy_E3 I don't know how to describe you because you're on a different level of funny XD, but seriously stay away from helicopters.

@Sam Hastty Keep drifting and selling hats at the unmc border XD.

@Everaas you were one of the first people I knew on the server, although I didn't get to spend much time with you I always saw you as a good lad.

@Kareem kos omak (ya 7eet)

@George-Harris please do your FA and become a PC, and thanks for all the memories back at the psychos m8.

@iamlewry I don't know if you still check the forums, but I missed you a lot and I wished that you came back when I returned to the psychos.

@thewarir Bye habeebi, you were one of the nicest and sorry for not joining either AMW or Hydra.

@Kennyy My brother I will miss you, cheers to the days back at descend.

@Jayray Holder My Turkish brother you were one of the nicest people I have ever met in and out of the police. 

@KingGodDiabloZ My man keep doing your thing, and thanks for helping me out in my police experience.

@CI pZz So carrying on with PZz's story.

@Mahula MY EYEZZZZ XD.

@Kech Keep destroying people's dreams and roast the fuck out of them.

@harambelia in ze HAssss

Bye everyone.

Goodbye Qusai. I shall do my FA one day when I can be botherd to sit in the waiting room XD Speak to you soon! :)

Yeah about my story... Still have to hear what it was about... Anyways, good luck in the future! Hope someday you come back to us!

Hello everyone,

so as you can see I took the decision to leave the server for good now. School is getting harder and this year is the one to decide what I will become in the future, and I don't want to keep distract myself and stay focused on what I should do. This server was one of my best experiences through my long trip of gaming, which will also come to an end at the current time. I started this server with the nicest and most incredible people which are known as The psychos, I had loads of fun with them and the memories that I had with them will never be forgotten and I would like to thank them a lot for what they have done for me. I would also like to thank the good lads in the unmc and I would even like to thank the police members even more for giving me the most unique experience in roleplay. 

Anyways I would like to thank these people personally and I am sorry If I forgot anyone:

@Mister The days when we camped the red zone for hours and when we would laugh at the MO gang inside joke.

@night_stalker_ You were the one that got me into the psychos and started it all, you are the man.

@Metrifyy Keep uploading montages my G

@Potatinator I will miss the hangovers that you would have now and then, Fockin Geeza.

@Smurfy_E3 I don't know how to describe you because you're on a different level of funny XD, but seriously stay away from helicopters.

@Sam Hastty Keep drifting and selling hats at the unmc border XD.

@Everaas you were one of the first people I knew on the server, although I didn't get to spend much time with you I always saw you as a good lad.

@Kareem kos omak (ya 7eet)

@George-Harris please do your FA and become a PC, and thanks for all the memories back at the psychos m8.

@iamlewry I don't know if you still check the forums, but I missed you a lot and I wished that you came back when I returned to the psychos.

@thewarir Bye habeebi, you were one of the nicest and sorry for not joining either AMW or Hydra.

@Kennyy My brother I will miss you, cheers to the days back at descend.

@Jayray Holder My Turkish brother you were one of the nicest people I have ever met in and out of the police. 

@KingGodDiabloZ My man keep doing your thing, and thanks for helping me out in my police experience.

@CI pZz So carrying on with PZz's story.

@Mahula MY EYEZZZZ XD.

@Kech Keep destroying people's dreams and roast the fuck out of them.

@harambelia in ze HAssss

Bye everyone.
All great things come to an end, i hope you make the best out of life brother, good luck.

See you later Qusai.

Both my favourite Jordanian's gone 😮 You left me with Kareem, thanks alot! Not impressed, on the other hand, nice Insta Recent 🤑 #Lyke4Lyke?

sorry G only just seen this, good luck with your studies bro and stay active on discord and SC mate. Goodbye😢.

dWRG3_s-200x150.gif

Can't believe I missed this post. Thanks for all the memorable moments and for your sick memes in teamspeak. I love you Q <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back