What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RIP Life

Vladic Ka

Angry Jock
Management
https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-187

Well there goes my life for the foreseeable future. 

"

This is where the space science comes into play. We now have a space science pack, obtained by launching a rocket. You get 1000 of these science packs per rocket, and every infinite research requires these science packs. Such a simple feature, but it closes the infinite game loop again. But of course in case you want to just launch rockets without worrying about science, you can still do that, just like previously.

We have also added more infinite researches, so now apart from worker robot speed, combat robot follower count and mining productivity bonus researches, we also have all of the combative damage upgrades infinite (not shooting speed as that would get ridiculous sooner or later), however their prices increase exponentially to prevent it from getting too extreme."

Was nice knowing you all. 

Cant wait to see this on Stream again! Vladic it's about time you fulfilled my needs to watch you play these type of games. 

https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-187

Well there goes my life for the foreseeable future. 

"

This is where the space science comes into play. We now have a space science pack, obtained by launching a rocket. You get 1000 of these science packs per rocket, and every infinite research requires these science packs. Such a simple feature, but it closes the infinite game loop again. But of course in case you want to just launch rockets without worrying about science, you can still do that, just like previously.

We have also added more infinite researches, so now apart from worker robot speed, combat robot follower count and mining productivity bonus researches, we also have all of the combative damage upgrades infinite (not shooting speed as that would get ridiculous sooner or later), however their prices increase exponentially to prevent it from getting too extreme."

Was nice knowing you all. 
I never really got into this game, I want to try it again but mine craft modded will do ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My life's over now 
I am so sorry. The game does that. It's a simple but highly addictive game. 

I will be looking at a community or personal server when I'm back. We have quite a few people here that play it. 

Back