What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roadside alcohol tests for Police

Vinnie James

Unlinked
Just a quickie while I'm thinking of it, adding a feature to see how much alcohol and/or illegal substances are in a civ's system to add another scenario to roleplay for police, that of which would deplete over time. "Keep blowing, keep blowing, keep blowing... *beep*"  Wondering if it would be possible to add another breathalyser back at the station to carry out the second test?              Someone has to be the designated driver and stick to the lemonades on a night out! Maybe holding E to blow would give someone the choice to fail to prove a sample.  Add penalties where appropriate.

Just a thought.

Pros - More role-play variety for Police

Cons - Dev time to code and work out what drinks would have which amount of units of alcohol

200.gif

I don't really think this is necessary, most of the time people consume alcohol RP being drunk so you can easily just do this with /me.

I don't really think this is necessary, most of the time people consume alcohol RP being drunk so you can easily just do this with /me.
I was more thinking of it being something that can be added to someone's record, how over the limit they were, penalty points, fines, driving bans etc

I was more thinking of it being something that can be added to someone's record, how over the limit they were, penalty points, fines, driving bans etc
I mean, there's nothing stopping an officer from making a report and adding the fines/points manually, its just that it won't automatically calculate the maximum punishment for you.

I like the idea of maybe being pulled over and told to breathe into a breathalyser however I feel like this can be mainly used through /me and maybe some sound pad action.

This could just be brought into roleplay as something roleplayed out which I wouldn't be against it like if an officer pulled me over for driving recklessly and told me to step out the vehicle and do the breathalyser test or the line test I would do it to entertain the roleplay.

Do I think there should be another thing implemented that would probably never get used? No, do I think this idea is good for roleplay and that cops should do this kind of roleplay more? Yes!

Back