What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roast the person above you thread

You have such an impact on people's lives it hurts us all, where did I put my box full of cringe cause you'll fit in perfectly
Calls other people cringe, has a fucking furry profile picture.

Calls other people cringe, has a fucking furry profile picture.
Hey don't make me come down there and give you a dry slap "I've been a recruit for three weeks help me plox" because that's cringier than MrRabbits impact on our lives XD

Roasts someone else with the same line, proceeds to delete it to use it again. 
When you try your best but dont succeed, You get what you want but not what you need. You wine on RDM's and combat log, come on little man, start write a blog!

When you arent old enough, to vote on childrens day, all you can do is sit home an play. When you've grown some balls and start to prey, thats the time, we'll all listen to what you say!

When you try your best but dont succeed, You get what you want but not what you need. You wine on RDM's and combat log, come on little man, start write a blog!

When you arent old enough, to vote on childrens day, all you can do is sit home an play. When you've grown some balls and start to prey, thats the time, we'll all listen to what you say!
When you spend 4 hours making a poem for a video game forum roast. Your parents must be proud

Hahaha! Waited for that one! Well played! xD

McDonald 1-0 Mr.Rabbit

What kind of name is tristanboy on roleplay server?

Maaaan pleaseee, you aint for shit

Wait....."MrRabbit" ???

coooomeooonn, is this some joke or hidden cam? hahahahhahahah      huh  huh    hahahhahhahaha

Back