What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rob is leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Ust

It's time. 800 hours on Arma and about 750 on ALUK. I'll be leaving the server on the 20th of may. Special thanks to everyone, you know who you are. I couldn't possibly mention everyone but I'll give it a go in no particular order. 

@Fluqi@SGT Eclipse@daniel snow @DSGT Vaffla@One Shot @DI Busterguy@Dapper Dan @SGT Staticz @Chris K @Randomized @MrRabbit @Kiarash 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go buddy you were a good valued member of this community good luck where the future will take you friend and hope to see you soon in the near future :(

:( This makes me sad. Good luck with what ever you do next, Rob! <3
It's been fun. Remember the good times.

946bc797da.jpg

Goodbye Rob, I shall always remember you as the spaceman who went to space on a quad and the amazing pilot.

Take care buddy.

Now i need a new MH-9 pilot ;(

Great officer hard shoes to fill.

Rob My Friend, i will miss you so badly :(

All luck to you my friend

Shame too see you go , good cop and good role player and overall decent guy , best of luck what you do :)

Nooo! Why Rob?!?!?!?

Who else can be the Salty Rebels sidekick than Mr Huron flyer?

giphy.gif

Salty Rebels Crew :(

LTbVjao.jpg

Great officer, lad and pilot :)

Shame to see you go, you were a great lad and officer - good luck on your future travels!

Great guy and a good police officer, hope we  can see you back on the server some day again.

sad to see you go mate :( had some amazing patrols with you rob :)

Some of the best patrols were with you. You'll go far in the police with your great RP, and amazing police work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back