What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robb. - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 28/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb.

Your In-game name: Robb.

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198057103737

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

8e67e811af2f79628de9a60cf19ebad3

Date & Time you was banned: 26/03/2015 - 10:26AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Restraint Glitching 

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I believe that I made a very stupid mistake when I shot the officer after being restrained. I was simply a bit excited after being chased by the cops and just panic shot him. It was a stupid mistake and if I were to be unbanned I promise to just admit that they got me and go to prison not attempt to break free using this glitch. Again, I am verry sorry.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Your In-game name: Robb.

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198057103737

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

8e67e811af2f79628de9a60cf19ebad3

Date & Time you was banned: 26/03/2015 - 10:26AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Restraint Glitching 

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I believe that I made a very stupid mistake when I shot the officer after being restrained. I was simply a bit excited after being chased by the cops and just panic shot him. It was a stupid mistake and if I were to be unbanned I promise to just admit that they got me and go to prison not attempt to break free using this glitch. Again, I am verry sorry.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:
Wait... your in the Police ?

Its removed now

But i see why you didn't last in the police, This kind of "trigger happy" state as no place on the server.

I am going to issue a unban but this is your Last chance! go refresh on the rules and maybe not use a gun for the next two weeks and also when arrested then start RPing rather than trying to get away.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back