What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbed at Airport (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyboy187

I'm just starting this to check if you're (rebels) allowed to rob people at the airport? This happened to me today; i was flying into the airport to store my Orca before the restart and as soon as i touch down i get rebels running at me with Rifles and somehow they get instantly into my locked Orca?

If this is allowed then i'll accept it and move on, but i have video proof if needed.

Yes they are. The airport isn't a green-zone :p

Yes, they are allowed to rob you at the airport. the only places they are not allowed to are greenzones, which are all clearly marked on the map. Sorry for your loss!

Sorry to hear about this, i hope it wasn't chopped.

I know it's a bit cheeky but if I'm landing in my mohawk and i see people on the ground, i will fly it into the hanger to break the blades and make it so it cannot be easily removed and repaired.

Also why park it for restart? It will just go to your garage when the server restarts

You say ur heli was locked?  I would like to see this video if this is so, as I am sure that if any glitching/abuse of mechanics were involved, then you might have a case for a report.  But yes, if its server restart just log out or land it and do so somewhere safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back