What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbers Paradise (PLS STOP ROBBING)

HiddenHippo

My character story is about a gang tryin to eek out a legal living but my god theres no chance because of the robbers about the city - driving me and my friend mad, if we do something legal like copper or tried salt last night and we got shot at without rp at salt (and we wasn't in the red zone) and robbed at the copper mine, so we have been tryin the illegal stuff and wow its even worse, we've been robbed and shot at almost everytime we try heroin and twice we got shot at the weed processing by 2 different gangs, is a head do, in the end we tried a coke run took us over a hour as long drive then at the end we got arrested in Kavala, I dont mind that as we where dodgy and i dont mind the robbing just not 24-7 getting proper boring now - PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CASH OCCASIONALLY AND STOP ROBBING PEOPLE ALL THE TIME -

Soz hopefully this is my 1st and only post thats proper depressing, do love everything except the robbing consistently :-D

Thing is..if there were no bandits / rebels there would be no risk with legal activities and only the risk of police with illegal activities. If you are shot at without RP or robbed with extremely poor RP you can report it on the forums as RDM / Fail RP and apply for compensation.

Otherwise, you need to be smart when performing money runs. Don't take the most obvious route; come with backup and snipers; get a roleplay story ready, perhaps the robbers will care about RP more than your money; scan the area first or just run when you see danger.

Thing is..if there were no bandits / rebels there would be no risk with legal activities and only the risk of police with illegal activities. If you are shot at without RP or robbed with extremely poor RP you can report it on the forums as RDM / Fail RP and apply for compensation.

Otherwise, you need to be smart when performing money runs. Don't take the most obvious route; come with backup and snipers; get a roleplay story ready, perhaps the robbers will care about RP more than your money; scan the area first or just run when you see danger.
hello mate thanks for that, yeh ive just left a similar post on someones post saying pissed by people breaking the rules, i do agree robbers are great 80% of the time and we only youst to get robbed every once in a while which defo spices it up, but recently it seems like thats all people are doing on it, we're in quite a big gang now around 15 of us and over last week went from millionaires bak to hobos due to the robbers killin us or blowing us up all the time, last couple of days though have been better for me so i'm hoping to keep that up :-D

Just do what I did... retire and become a tactical hobo, get paid to do oddjobs and perform tasks that nobody would expect a homeless bum to perform (overwatch/tactical support/protection, etc)... you can make a good amt of money like that, especially if you never use your own guns.

You're still welcome to join us on runs, safety in numbers after all. 
sound chris mate yeh the storie I put up is from be4 I joined PFE, all good since I joined :) I'm gonna be posting another story though about all of us losing our guns from our houses, thought they could only break into my house when I was online and thought it would tell me, was gutted - rguyett/PFE HiddenHippo

sound chris mate yeh the storie I put up is from be4 I joined PFE, all good since I joined :) I'm gonna be posting another story though about all of us losing our guns from our houses, thought they could only break into my house when I was online and thought it would tell me, was gutted - rguyett/PFE HiddenHippo
Your house can only be broken into when you are online :p.

You will get a notification if it's the police raiding your house other wise people who are burgling seem to be able to sneak past the security system. 

I personally follow a rule of 10-20% taxing on the person if they are compliant, no money taken off them (maybe guns or clothes) if they come up with an exceptional RP case, and I rob everything, scrap truck, leave them in the wasteland if they are rude or break RP. So if you ever catch me out there make sure you've got something good ;)

Back