What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbery notification

Ben

Why does the notification come up when you / someone else robs somebody? Not sure what the actual reasoning for this is. I guess you could argue that it helps RP but then people still have to meta-game names if they want to know who nicked their wallet.

Could be for recording purposes so you are able to use it to prove if someones broke the rules as their name is displayed. Also its good for comps since if somethings gone wrong and the person has been banned you can use it for comps.

Imo it should only show up for the person being robbed and the person that’s doing the robbing. The entire server doesn’t need to know that Johnny had has £1 stolen

Imo it should only show up for the person being robbed and the person that’s doing the robbing. The entire server doesn’t need to know that Johnny had has £1 stolen
Yeah same thats what I think it should be 

I think it makes sense to show that someone was robbed. Because if I’m standing right there, I would see someone take the wallet.

dont think it’s neccesary to be server wide tho. But to be fair, I think it’s a bit of a non issue and doesn’t make much difference

Back