What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rohanalex & SGT Jamie (Action: Bans Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): unmc - pfc.rohanalex

Time & Date this happened: 14/03/2015 / 2.30pmish 

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened:  myself and pc ben peacock were near by when we was alerted to a gas station robbery, apon going to the entry, my pc was shot without any roleplay given 

What Rule Was Broken ?: rdm 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

http://gyazo.com/7cd61442fbb9f7ee6a02cdcd58887079

yes i have, i explained to him that it was rdm and he pretty much just offered money, as police we did not loose anything but time however we all expect more from unmc/prna 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I completely agree that you should expect more from the UNMC, we are supposed to lead by example with our roleplay and this is disappointing to see. I would just like to say that Rohan has since been removed from the UNMC due to this and on behalf of the UNMC I would like to apologise, roleplay is and always will be our biggest priority.

When this is actioned by an admin can we get clarification on the rules please? As far as I was aware RP was initated once the gas station robbery had begun, feel free to correct me if I am wrong just I know in my experience I have been shot on sight by police with rubber bullets and no RP whilst robbing a gas station, which is no different from what this player did I guess. 

I would just like to say sorry for my actions, and as you can see i have been removed from the UNMC, however could i request a longer video.... By which i mean the clip of me diving past a high speed because my ex member was asking for help, and to my understanding he was out numbered 2 to 1 so that is why i shot. I would like to say sorry for this misunderstanding in hope that you accept my apology. 

Thanks 

RohanAlex

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is from my PoV, Rohan.

Apologies about the eating noises, I had a plate of orange segments I was consuming. Also apologies about the poor driving, again, orange segments.

Regards,

PC Peacock

Last edited by a moderator:
to @majorwhite, i understand and thankyou for your time for this, i have had great rp with this in the past, and i am glad to see you guys have took actions  

@rohan i accept your apology and i would like to make a note to the admins that i believe he has been removed from the unmc, i would like to see this as punishment enough but of course that would be down to you guys and girls

@garlic as far as i have always treated things we have always given compliance at gas stations, if you have any evidence of police just rushing in please feel free to speak to me about it 

many thanks 

sgt james 

to @majorwhite, i understand and thankyou for your time for this, i have had great rp with this in the past, and i am glad to see you guys have took actions  

@rohan i accept your apology and i would like to make a note to the admins that i believe he has been removed from the unmc, i would like to see this as punishment enough but of course that would be down to you guys and girls

@garlic as far as i have always treated things we have always given compliance at gas stations, if you have any evidence of police just rushing in please feel free to speak to me about it 

many thanks 

sgt james 
Thanks for accepting pal, really am sorry.

RP needs to be from both sides when a robbery takes place.

The police need to approach and start RP asking if anyone is inside etc, The person inside needs to then give demands/ RP something/ tell them to fuck off...

You cant just open fire.

Ban issued towards rohanalex this is 100% RDM, there are no doubts in my mind about that.

Also ban issued for SGT Jamie and a request for him to report to Maratek, You were too busy moaning on TS rather then restraining the guy and then engaging RP... Now you could say your Police officer you was with was killed outside... but other than the .. he just killed me message over TS... which you wouldnt know about as hes dead you have no knowledge that UNMC are outside other than there gun shots...

The last thing you would do is run back out... you have there guy under restrains.... this from your part is bad RP

Ban issued for bad RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back