What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

roKis intro

roKis

Ryan “roKis” Ross, 16
United States

About me

Ever since I was young I loved playing games. I originally came from the xbox 360 where I played Modern Warfare 2 as one of my first games and then went onto Black ops 2 and Halo: Reach. I got really good at these games and would watch the pro players and loved the competitive experience. I grinded a lot and still have the dedication to this day.

I finally got a computer at a very young age to play minecraft and switched on and off to the Xbox 360. After a while of playing these games I started playing more aim related games. My first was Unturned and then Arma 2 and Arma 2 DayZ which was the most fun I’ve ever had to this day. But after a while I started playing other games such as Counter strike, America’s Army: Proving Grounds, and H1Z1. These game are the reason for my insane aim and great reaction time.

PUBG and Arma 3 really helped me get better at being less stressed during a crazy situation and it’s what I needed to open my eyes to the better outcome.

Blackout I never really enjoyed. Yes I did do good but I never really wanted to grind it that much.

Finally, Apex came out. I loved it to death, hit max level but got bored too quickly. The grind started to die down and I finally have come back to my roots of Arma 3.

Interests

I love watching and playing football. I do not participate in the school team but with friends for fun. I do play Soccer on the varsity team which is a really good time. I play soccer year round and is my current main sport. I also play lacrosse but not as much as I used to.

My favorite game ever is Arma 2. I’ve had the most fun on this game and still enjoy it a lot. You won’t see it on my steam account as that account is new but yeah that’s my favorite video game.

I love hosting community events and always have great ideas. I will probably be talking on the forums a lot and I will give some great ideas and help out as much as possible. I wanna start being active and I will try my best to do so.

I’ve played Arma 3 a decent amount and soon will be creating a team as I love leading people to success. I wanna get a name for myself in this community and will do so soon. I will be streaming as much as possible, showing my grind and great roleplay skills. I will attempt to get this team that I will soon create to the top.

I love all types of music and I'm willing to listen to anything you give me. No matter what it is I’ll listen to it. As of right now I’ve been jamming out to the 70s so you will probably hear that a lot if you tune into a stream.

Looking for a group

I’m currently looking for a group to play with so just hit me up whenever on any of my social medias.

What I bring

• Experience: a lot of FPS games and RP games (Pubg, H1Z1, AA:pG, Fortnite, Apex, Arma 2/3, GTA 5)
  • Experience as an IGL in these games
  • Insane understanding of FPS play styles and tactics
  • Perfect understanding of role play situations
  • A lot of time: weekdays ~ 3-12 ~ weekends ~ all day ~
  • Aim player
  • Lots of dedication and a never give up mentality
  • Never toxic, always trying to help

Social Media

Discord: roKis#1337
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/xxrokis

Email: roKis17767@gmail.com

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxrokis/