What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

roleplay.co.uk altis map 2d editor

forestLT

Is it possible to get RP.co.uk altis map 2D editor map file ? Im trying to make suggestion for new map and it would be much more faster to do it because now , I`m just creating everything from zero ...I need only map whit icons , not whole file whit codes and stuctures.

If you are trying to create something just build it in the editor, put some screenshots of it up and if its well liked the dev team will ask you for the editor save. If you are a bit more specific with what you are trying to do, I can possibly help you.

Never did this before but as an architect I can handle all process. Basically I'm trying to make new positions of the ''Runs'' , I want to make them more interesting to do and to fight in these areas but also its going to effect neutral things like ''ATM'' ,''garage'' ,'' markets'' .. .also  were is some things what I like on this map and I want to keep it but its a bit complicated because I don`t have HD photo of it so its a bit hard to place things or right positions so now I have to create everything from zero .Would be great to have some help from others, I want to know what other players want to see on the map , what do they like or hate .

20160627173729_1.jpg

Back