What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

'Roleplay' documents

lol dont even get me started on RPing the bank. Rp'd with my IRL job and still got told i was wrong. lmao

As far as I'm aware, if your roleplay is up to scratch, anyone can do an impromptu RP bank job without any documents. All you need is a creative idea that will either impress the police, or make them chuckle/laugh enough to want to give you money.

As far as I'm aware, if your roleplay is up to scratch, anyone can do an impromptu RP bank job without any documents. All you need is a creative idea that will either impress the police, or make them chuckle/laugh enough to want to give you money.
For example, needing to fly to Greece to buy their over priced Maccys 

Do not feel the need to use a google doc to roleplay a bank job
Or anything else for that matter...

direct

Or anything else for that matter...

direct
Just saying, you do not need a google document. It's bullshit.

Roleplay, be creative, be funny or be deadly serious. You, and you only are responsible for the outcome of a roleplay bank operation. Keep in consideration that you are trying to roleplay with people from all over the world, with different humor, different knowledge and different cultures. 

Making documents for an RP bank job is always difficult if it is good, you tend to know before you even begin whether it is going to work or not simply by comparing the quality and idea to  the time you actually spent creating it.. here's something that took me a while.. tried to come up with something creative, and something that could spark potential roleplay for both us and the police at the time. It went down an absolute treat (but only works if you have @Cogmaster with you!) - I even went as far as doing online research and building in editor etc.. anyways here it is;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYxtVSAhSjxicjMv9F5V05octRdgC6LK3eFfpOKJFMk/edit?usp=sharing

Back