What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ron Weasley (Action: Ban Issued 14/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Ron Weasley

Time & Date this happened: 10pm GMT (approx)

Description of what happened: I was shot at while driving my car, my tire burst and i was forced to pull lover, held at gunpoint, the guy knocked me out and stole my cash. He forgot I had a gun and turned his back. I decided it was a great roleplay opportunity. I now had a gun at his head, I just wanted my cash back and would of let him go...he decided not to roleplay and just shot me. i'm not sure if this is a ban but more bad roleplay, I could of just shot him. But he has broken one of your rules for when he died, he logged off while downed (pending revive). 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, he logged off during revive.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
[video]http://youtu.be/AYh1njsPshY

He was a rude fellow! It is borderline for sure but just bad role play and him logging out there, I'm sure the admins expect good and fair roleplay in their servers. 

damn pretty bad that he shot you, he should of respected that you took control of the situation when he was repairing the vehicle instead of just abusing that OP gun. would of been good RP if he actually let you take control. 

dd53c56505d9259f22bdde201f7472e0 -1 Ron Weasley - Forum Report 14/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back