What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ronin Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Ronin

Banned
It was a great ride while it lasted but all great things must come to an end. i'm gonna keep this short and sweet special thanks to some people who have made it a absolute blast to play with and have given me a shit ton of fun in my time.

@VeikkQ, @CC Joseph Tadworth, @MrKraken, @Dogtor ,@Josh Black , @Keven Stewart @cammo308

if I've left you out i do apologises be sure to just reply. 

Ps its been amazing at the police, some of the best times.

Aww, no 😞 Thanks for being so awesome to play with though. I hope you'll still join the teamspeak every now and then. After all you still owe me a game of cs!

Wow no mention? K den. 

But take it easy, you’re a great guy and you’ll be missed 😘

Damn dude cya man, won't forget when you revived me in pd and opened the gate and let me run away even though they wanted me in restraints hahahaha, good luck dude

Sad times my dude, if you ever wanna have a chat just let me know 😉 

Where is the  @Ace J Hunter ? 😛

But seriously dude gonna miss you! Didn't thought it would end so quickly, but was fun while it lasted. Good luck with everything 😁

It was a great ride while it lasted but all great things must come to an end. i'm gonna keep this short and sweet special thanks to some people who have made it a absolute blast to play with and have given me a shit ton of fun in my time.

@VeikkQ, @CC Joseph Tadworth, @MrKraken, @Dogtor ,@Josh Black , @Keven Stewart @cammo308

if I've left you out i do apologises be sure to just reply. 

Ps its been amazing at the police, some of the best times.
As if u aint @'d me Ronin you little snake 😉

I still remember finding you on that other island and you telling me you were a cop on here hahaha. good ol' days. o/ 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Your name lives on... on the new RedGull hatchback.... front bumper.... driver side... 👀

Ffs. ronin. im gonna miss you dude. even though you made me run from agios to kavela when i was PCSO Iggy. all love dude. if i see you. wallahi your gunna cheffed for leaving x. 

Nooo... 😭 y u do this to me 😞

pop me a message on steam so we can chat a bit 😙

anyway, take care of yourself and I hope to see you again 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back