What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPA Hyper (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kung fu fighting was the some robbed you and your clan im and ostisen protected kung fu fighting

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive watched the video and it does not show you role playing. It does not show you speaking in direct chat. In any event the distance you were away it is obvious we would not hear you. You claim it was not you on the voice comms telling us to "get down on the ground", you claim it was your friend saying this in direct chat, yet you have failed to show his video that shows this. For all we know we are listening to your teamspeak comms.

In any event, even if your friend did speak in direct chat and even if your commands to "get down on the ground" were to be heard, you gave no opportunity for us to obey the commands or to role play. Your group opened fire and killed us all within 2 seconds of speaking.

Your group opened fire within 2 seconds of speaking, your group Killed first, where is the role play?

We heard nothing. Just you guys started shooting.

Where is the video showing that he spoke in direct chat? All we hear in the video is your teamspeak.

Hyper you realise that wearing a press vest is against the rules in combat right?

Rule 13: Clothing/Equipment

13C) Press vests are for people roleplaying as press only, if anyone is seen in combat wearing a press vest a ban will be issued
23 seconds into your own video: http://i.imgur.com/4ej6XfH.png

Dont worry ill upload and make a new post about this group. Have 12 gig of matirial and proof that these guys breaking NLR, RDM. Tryt to talk to those guys. But te dont talk back only when you make a forum post. 

But after tonight ill upload evry thing what i have from the last 3 weeks. I think these guys had enof changes here. 

Greets SGT Mike

I wish they could have been strong ennemies but it seems that server rules are too much effort for them.

Hyper you realise that wearing a press vest is against the rules in combat right?

Rule 13: Clothing/Equipment

13C) Press vests are for people roleplaying as press only, if anyone is seen in combat wearing a press vest a ban will be issued
23 seconds into your own video: http://i.imgur.com/4ej6XfH.png

Lets see if the rules are upheld.

Report approved for Hyper - Unfortunately due to the lack of evidence available from the original post I feel as though a ban to all 3 would be unjust, however the evidence Hyper has provided against himself gives me enough reason to believe he's not read the rules completely.

Report Approved on Hyper. Awaiting Ban-action as of  15/12/14 - Admin Vacatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back