What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Altis Sherpa Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people could vouch for me in that i would be an excellent choice in taking upon the Sherpa role. I'm always actively helping out new people to the server whether it be showing them the ropes or making their experience enjoyable for them. I did something similar to this within the community back in 2015 i believe when the Mentor team was introduced.

Hello all you beautiful people of Altis,

I have been helping new people on the Island of Altis for many weeks now and I think I would be ready to become a Sherpa. Everyday I dedicate my time to helping people and have a goal of helping at least 3-5 people a day. I enjoy helping and assisting people on the Island especially new players. I've given in total over £10,000,000 away for new people in helping them progress through the server and ensure they have a good time with me as to encourage them to come back. I have also spent countless hours explaining and assisting new players in how to do runs and general knowledge of the Island. I want to become a Sherpa ro get more noticed and hopefully help more people. I really wish I can help the community blossom.

Kachow from your fellow Hello Kitty lover,

Ashoka, out.

kittybye.png

I dont think you sould help people out only for the reason of the tag i think it sould just come naturaly to mind that when you see a person in need you go ahead and asist him in the ways you can.

Obviously people might help people purely for the tag so i hope its not just help a couple hobos out and you got yourself a tag. This is such an awesome idea though so i can't wait to see people advancing and becoming better roleplayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole point of this is that staff will award you the role of Sherpa if they consistently see you helping people out. It’s not just something you sign up for. You actually have to be seen helping people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back