What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rpuk android app?

Eclipse

Proud NHS Member
Lifetime Donator
How hard / expensive would it be to have a rpuk android app? On this app you could see the forums and the stats page and upcoming events or something along these lines?  

Well, There has been chatter of an API being released, with such a thing an android app should be no issue making (if you have the skillset) however for the forum part there's already an IPB Forum app made by someone, it was once enabled on here, I have no idea if it still is though perhaps @Vaffla or @SI Joseph Tadworth might have an idea though

@Lemmen the forum app you are talking about is called Tapatalk.

I believe it was only enabled due to the forums being broken on the phone browsers at the time. But once the forums was fixed it was disabled due to Tapatalk showing hidden topics to everyone. (Comments made by staff on player reports only visible by other staff)

@Lemmen the forum app you are talking about is called Tapatalk.

I believe it was only enabled due to the forums being broken on the phone browsers at the time. But once the forums was fixed it was disabled due to Tapatalk showing hidden topics to everyone. (Comments made by staff on player reports only visible by other staff)
Yeah it was called tapatalk, was a nce app, unfortunate that this is the case though, I find the phone browser version of the forums extremely broken

Yeah it was called tapatalk, was a nce app, unfortunate that this is the case though, I find the phone browser version of the forums extremely broken
Really you find it broken? Works perfect for me! I tried TapaTalk a few times Waaaaaay back and hated it. 

Really you find it broken? Works perfect for me! I tried TapaTalk a few times Waaaaaay back and hated it. 
I don't feel the same chemistry on the phone, and everything is so weird in size. Might just be my personal preference however I quite liked tapatalk

I don't feel the same chemistry on the phone, and everything is so weird in size. Might just be my personal preference however I quite liked tapatalk
What you using? Works great on Android, google chrome app.

Back