What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK app for iPhone/Android?

TCK KRABSTIK

Guys so I was thinking, it'd be pretty cool to have an RPUK app on me phone for easy use. For example I'm posting this topic from my phone 😂. Just got me thinking... what do u all think?

I've been thinking the same, I don't have any clue is it how hard to make, Would be probably way more easier to use! +1

The only problem I could see would be for apple as that you need a developer license for it which you then have to pay for which I dont know if wilco could do that depending on how many people use it and weather he all ready has one. 

This was brought up a long time ago. Even though its not a bad idea it would take up alot of development time not only to create, but also to maintain and run it on IOS / Android. 

We also Use IPS as the forum provider, im not even sure if you could intergrate it into an application! 

We did use taptalk back in the day, but you'd be surprised how many people didn't want to download the App, so it got quickly removed! 

Even though I would love an App for RPUK, currently I rather the Dev team focuses on projects that would benefit the community more!

So its a -1 from me! 

I think it would be easier for andriod as you could put a download to the APK, its just making it, and also for apple users.

This was brought up a long time ago. Even though its not a bad idea it would take up alot of development time not only to create, but also to maintain and run it on IOS / Android. 

We also Use IPS as the forum provider, im not even sure if you could intergrate it into an application! 

We did use taptalk back in the day, but you'd be surprised how many people didn't want to download the App, so it got quickly removed! 

Even though I would love an App for RPUK, currently I rather the Dev team focuses on projects that would benefit the community more!

So its a -1 from me! 
I agree, i could imagine how much time it would take of dev time.

I think it would be easier for andriod as you could put a download to the APK, its just making it, and also for apple users.
true

Back