What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Christmas Giveaway

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
 ​

jOaEoK5.png

11th December to 19th December

There are 5 keys up for grabs, available are as follow

​

In order for a chance to win simply complete the following

1st Choice: ​

2nd Choice: ​

3rd Choice: ​

4th Choice: ​

5th Choice: ​

Extra chance to win answer this question:

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?​

​

If you do not wish to be entered to win a certain key, simply don't put anything in your choice. A key will be given out at 8PM on the 13th, 15th, 17th, and 2 on the 19th of December, for an extra entry answer the provided question. Goodluck!​

​

​

​

Good luck to everyone who enters. Thank you @Samantha for the help with this.​

Closing Statement​

The last giveaway really showed the community spirit with the comments you posted. The majority of you stick around, because of the community, the enviroment and the people. It was truly enjoyable to read every comment, including the ones about fragging hobos. It is good to put aside the reports, and conflict every once and a while to appreciate what RPUK is.​

Good things are in its future for the community. Enjoy your Christmas break, spend time with your families and don't take grudges into the new year. ​

- Stealthee -​

​
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

2nd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

3rd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

4th Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

5th Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

I found out about the community from playing gmod. guy called Sem got me to play.

Most memorable experience was when I was in charge of Kavala in the police. 

1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

2nd Choice: PC Halo Reach

3rd Choice: The Witcher 3

4th Choice: PC Halo Reach

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

I went onto the search bar and looked for DarkRP. Found RPUK and it all began. My most memorable experience has got to have been right at the beginning, mining clams with my freshly bought Mohawk - never been so scared on the server as processing and selling them, unarmed, jumping at the sound of any helicopter I hear coming.

1st Choice: Red dead redemption 2

2nd Choice: The witcher 3

3rd Choice: Star wars Jedi fallen order

4th Choice:  PC Halo reach

My friend got me to come to the community when were looking for an RP server and my most memerable time on the server was when @Smurfy_E3 decided to take me hostage and make me race for my life with my friend and the police arrived  just as he executed me then hearing him scream "Run!"  Honestly the best moment i had on the server and is the reason why i stayed

1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2 

2nd Choice: PC Halo Reach

3rd Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

4th Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 

5th Choice: RUST Instruments DLC 

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?:

To be honest, what made me come to the community was the Roleplaying game search bar on Arma 3. But what made me stay was the great amount of fun I found myself indulging in every day. One of my most memorable experiences was around a month into playing on the server during an aluminium run my truck got robbed at Altis metal exports i tried to ask a cop for help but he was let's say more useless than an ashtray on a motorbike on the motorway. When out of nowhere a hummingbird landed beside me the people in it originally wanted to rob me but after telling them the situation I was in they said they would help me instead (so kind of them) long story short they got some of their friends to chase my truck but it just got blown up. After this, they took me to a DMT at the current RBA reserve and gave me an offer to work with them to make some money the deal was to do coke runs and give them a share of the profit in return they would protect me and my friends only when doing drug runs, however.(The gang at the time that gave me the deal was SOS and the person who I made it with was a guy called billy if anyone was wondering)

1st Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order​

2nd Choice: The Witcher 3​

3rd Choice: PC Halo Reach​

4th Choice: Rust Intruments DLC​

5th Choice: Dora The Explorer: THE GAME​

​

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?​

I first joined the community due to friends who had been playing for quite some time, I had previously been playing Star Wars RP on Gmod and when my friends introduced me to Arma and this community I got stuck and lost my interest in Gmod.​

My most memorable experience must have been when I had just started playing on the server and I noticed a gunfight down in Zaros and first thing I did was to drive all the way back to Kavala to alert the cops because at the time I did not really know about the dispatch. I then go to Kavala where I met an officer and told him about the situation and we then got on our way. When we finally made it to Zaros and the rebels started shooting at the cops, I then went in to a house where I was hiding for probably 10 minutes until the officer came and told me that it was now safe. I got out of the house and the gunfight was over and I just stood there talking to the officers thinking that the PCSO must me a really high rank due to the unique clothing. After a little while shots started flying again and this time thinking that I should not hide again decided to ask one of the officers if I could get a gun to assist the officers. Unfortunately I had to run 3 times between the ATM and the store because I first did not know that you needed cash and next I brought enough for the license just not the gun itself. By the time I got my gun the gunfight was already over and I had an officer standing behind me laughing. He then offered me a ride back to Kavala which I obviously said yes to. Before even leaving Zaros the officer managed to crash where him and an other officer died leaving me stuck in a locked car (where I sat for 25 min waiting for restart). I logged on again after restart and got a message from the cop who crashed the car saying that he would give me compensation if I could make my way to the police station. When at the police station he gave me 300k and said that he would like to see me in the police which was the beginning of my time in the police.​

The cop throughout is @SI Ali Barber 😄

1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

2nd Choice: The Witcher 3

3rd Choice: PC Halo Reach

4th Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

5th Choice: Rust Instruments DLC

Went onto the search bar, selected roleplay and here I am.

1st Choice: Red Dead​

2nd Choice: Halo​

3rd Choice: Star Wars​

4th Choice: The Witcher​

5th Choice: Rust​

In order for a chance to win simply complete the following

1st Choice:  Red Dead Redemption 2

2nd Choice:  RUST Instruments DLC 

4th Choice:  PC Halo Reach 

What amde me join were my mates that started playing it at the same time. Most memorable experience would rpobably be the UNMC and the fun we had .​

1st Choice: The witcher 3

2nd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

3rd Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

4th Choice: PC Halo Reach

5th Choice: RUST Instruments DLC

Extra chance to win answer this question:

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

I first join while looking for something to do. Dysynced a car that followed me and had a admin ziptie me with in 15min of joining the server and never left.  My most memorable experiences would be driving around as a hobo in a normal hatchback saving poor sos members that kept getting killed in gun fights 

1st Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

3rd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

4th Choice: Rust Instruments DLC

5th Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

I first came to the community after stumbling on Frankieonpcin1080p's video of altis life and then I started watching more videos until I eventually bought Arma 3 and joined.

My most memorable experience was when I first joined and tried to make some money from doing a weed run. I ran into another hobo in an SUV and we attempted the run together, by the time we made it to the weed processor, it was being raided by the police and we ended up crashing into each other in our effort to escape.

1st Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (1x Key)

3rd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

4th Choice: RUST Instruments DLC

5th Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

I first joined the community due to a friend who forced me to join, I had never played Arma and didn't know how to play, first thing that happened was me running and didn't know how to talk ingame. I ran up to some people and started talking to myself, thinking it would translate in game, somehow, one of the people asked me to take my hands up as it was a checkpoint and they wanted to see if I had anything illegal, me not knowing how to put my hands up and screaming to myself thinking I was talking to them. I started running around them and got knocked out and restrained.

My most memorable experience was when I decided to join cops for my first time, and whilst waiting for an interview I ran about in Kavala and started talking to a police officer about the interview and we had a great time just talking, when I suddenly got moved on teamspeak and I panicked and said both in teamspeak and ingame: "Oh sorry! I have to go!" and then left both ts and arma in panic.. I'm weird but it was funny 

2nd Choice: Read Dead Redemption 2​

3rd Choice: PC Halo Reach​

4th Choice: The Witcher 3; Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition​

5th Choice: RUST isruments DLC​

I came to the community after I had just bought arma and got my PC and started going on random servers and looking at what they were. I ended up playing RPUK for around a day and after a bit I met Whongcheng, Rapper Sjous and Drex who allowed me to become the food delivery man for the gang El Bandito and from there I started playing the server more and learn't how to install team speak after a couple hours and started playing a lot.

My most memorable moment would be when I went with Scott Weiland and MCKELVIE to athira bank in a quilin where no cops turned up until we started running out of the bank and I can just remember screaming "it's nerf or nothing" and then we kicked of a 20 minute chaise with the cops where we managed to outrun them. 

1st: RED DEAD 2

2nd: Halo pc

3rd: Star Wars JFO

4th: Rust dlc

I used to watch streamers like Lirik, TimtheTatman, Jamal etc. A good few years ago before I even had a PC and always wanted to give Arma 3 RP a try. Two Christmases ago I saw arma on sale for a tenner and thought why not and bought it. Loaded it up and joined the first server I saw, which was this. Ran into some people like Lacey and Jordyy and had a good laugh then kept coming back.

Im not sure on my most memorable moment, I’ve had a good few since being here. Like the first time I ever got robbed and it was by good ol’ AL, who then recruited me 20mins later. Then meeting the CW lot and everyone from there on. Those days were simpler and I do miss how things were back then

I am only gonna enter for the Star Wars key, since everything else I either have already or am not interested in as much as others might be 🙂

The reason I joined was simply the fact that I had tried out quite a few servers within that week and the first thing I encountered on here was not a "hands up or die" scenario, but a lovely RP with some medics, that actually involved yourself @Stealthee, if I remember correctly 🙂

I think one of my most memorable experiences on RPUK was quite early on, not long after joining Poseidon. We had loads of people at Southern Checkpoint, all factions being involved, and just played games, laughed and were friendly with each other. The roleplay was amazing and no matter if it was medics, poseidon, police or rebels, everyone enjoyed themselfs and took part in a really great few hours. Those are moments that make me love playing on this server, honestly. You get to know people outside your own group and everyone adds their own little touch to the story and makes it an unique experience... That´s what it´s all about and those situations show how amazing it can be to set aside "which side" you´re on and just share something with each other that we all enjoy doing: Playing on this server. It is precious and gives so many things to remember and giggle about in the future! ❤️

As I said to you before @Stealthee, I think it´s lovely that you´re doing these! 👍 And I´m happy I could help out a little and be a small part of it!

I am only gonna enter for the Star Wars key, since everything else I either have already or am not interested in as much as others might be 🙂

The reason I joined was simply the fact that I had tried out quite a few servers within that week and the first thing I encountered on here was not a "hands up or die" scenario, but a lovely RP with some medics, that actually involved yourself @Stealthee, if I remember correctly 🙂

I think one of my most memorable experiences on RPUK was quite early on, not long after joining Poseidon. We had loads of people at Southern Checkpoint, all factions being involved, and just played games, laughed and were friendly with each other. The roleplay was amazing and no matter if it was medics, poseidon, police or rebels, everyone enjoyed themselfs and took part in a really great few hours. Those are moments that make me love playing on this server, honestly. You get to know people outside your own group and everyone adds their own little touch to the story and makes it an unique experience... That´s what it´s all about and those situations show how amazing it can be to set aside "which side" you´re on and just share something with each other that we all enjoy doing: Playing on this server. It is precious and gives so many things to remember and giggle about in the future! ❤️

As I said to you before @Stealthee, I think it´s lovely that you´re doing these! 👍 And I´m happy I could help out a little and be a small part of it!
Drunken Samantha, I do remember! 😂

1st Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (1x Key)

2nd Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2 (1x Key)

3rd Choice: PC Halo Reach (1x Key)

4th Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (x1 Key)

5th Choice: RUST Instruments DLC (1x Key)

A mr Gordon and sciencefreak first introduced myself to the community to experience something new and different from what we were previously doing.

Most memorable experience was definitely my time spent climbing the ranks of the police, from a young recruit at 15 years old, to an SI and now being 18 years old. Definitely cant put a finger on one moment throughout years of great experiences.

Merry Christmas mate! 

1st Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (1x Key)

2nd Choice: PC Halo Reach (1x Key)

3rd Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (x1 Key)

Well I first came across RPUK by joining the first RP server on the list. Spawned Kavala and got ran over by a car soon after, so I went to the Police station to report it and met @sciencefreak74 who promptly notified the units nearby to be on the lookout for the vehicle that hit me. Well, long story short, we RP'd a bit and then he redirected me to the forum to put in a Police application, which he then accepted. Been in the Police ever since and I guess it worked out quite well! So thanks science and thank you everyone for being here and making the community what it is.

Happy Holidays y'all.

Back