What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Christmas Giveaway

1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2 

2nd Choice: PC Halo Reach (1x Key)

3rd Choice The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (x1 Key)

What brought me here? Well, different to most other people, I had no intention of joining an RP server, not going to lie, I hadn't a clue as to what one even was. I originally played on an Invade and Annex Server which is where I met Lunar Beatz. Having spent a few hours with him he told me to try RPUK. I remember vividly he had a gang called Altis & Stratis Logistics and when I joined the Server they were all doing Salt runs up in UNMC Lands. Me spawning in in Athira had no idea who what when where how. I was told to withdraw 200k from my bank and they would help me get going. Having drawn out the entirety of my bank balance I was greeted with the delightful words "Hands Up, this is a robbery, pull a weapon and I will shoot you" Panicked Louie began shouting " I have no idea how too, leave me alone!" Having been told via TS how to I placed my hands up and that 200k was now his...... and well after a rather well NHS Interview and 2 plus years later I'm where I am now. When joining the Server I never in a million years thought I'd be in this position that I am today nor that I'd still be here a few years down the line.
Cheers Stealthee xx

1st Choice: Red Dead Redemption 2 

2nd Choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (1x Key)

3rd Choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (x1 Key)

4th Choice: PC Halo Reach (1x Key)

5th Choice: RUST Instruments DLC (1x Key)

Extra chance to win answer this question:

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

Honestly i couldn't give you one memorable experience, the whole story of AEGIS would be my choice, especially when i was first recruited.

​

​

What made me join the community?​

Around 3 years ago I installed Arma 3 for the very firs ttime with some american friends, we found some pretty cool servers and I wanted to see what other servers were around, that's where after joining a few other RP servers I found RPUK!
My very first interaction was what sold it for me, I met some guys in Kavala and they showed me the ropes, I broke a few server rules when I first joined as I had no idea what I was doing.​

After a few days of constantly bashing the server I eventually read the rules and got into my first gang with a guy called Scaj!
He and the group I was with taught me everything about the server, I then began to get into the roleplay aspect of things and really enjoyed the RP situations I game accross, being quite shy I hadn't really met anyone at this point, I was just RPing.​

After about a month I eventually met some other cool people and joined the police, this is where I really started to enjoy the community; I met some great people who made me feel really welcome, I really enjoyed this as things irl weren't going right at the time.​

​

So after I became quite farmiliar with the rules and the group of guys I was with I then applied for staff which I was then interviewed and successful! From there I never looked back, the group of guys I was with helped me from stage one to where I am at now so I chose to repay the favour by helping those who were like I was!​

Put it this way, I would not choose any other community over RPUK. You guys are AMAZING!​

​

Peace! I'm out of here

​

1st choice: Red Dead Redemption 2

2nd choice: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

3rd choice: PC Halo Reach

4th choice: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

5th choice: RUST Instruments DLC

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

I came across the community when I wanted to try different gamemodes and decided AL as it sounded interesting. I had no prior experience with AL at the time and RPUK was the first sever I tried, didn't hear anything about it beforehand. My most memorable experience has been as a cop when I processed Fergu and his friend after arresting the pair for robbing Agios Bank. Memorable RP and talks with Fergu then. I appreciate the giveaway, very generous of you.

@Busterguy Contact me on forums, TS or discord to claim your prize!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Next draw is on the 15th December 2019! Those who have entered need not enter again.

Anyone still wanting to enter for the other giveaways simply follow the format in the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Choice:  RDR2

2nd Choice: PC Halo

3rd Choice: The Witcher 3

4th Choice:  Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

5th Choice: 

What made you first come to the community and what is your most memorable experience?

First came to the community when one of my mates who used to play told me to go get arma and play with him, so started playing with him a littler over a year ago. Most memorable moment was 2 to 3 weeks in and the gang I was in at the time said to go to a SAF zone. There were like 20 poeple there and it was an absolute cluster fuck, and even tho I died I remember it well

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry a few hours late. @Nuclear I have messaged you on the forums.

Still more giveaways for anyone still wanting to enter. Can't win if you aren't in the race.

kOtJ4b3.png

@SI Corrie Healy Will PM you on the forums

Back