What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Endgame Event

First two matches.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sound was copyrighted at the start on the second vid by twitch so Ill record to HD next time.

just tried practicing some end game and damn its changed a lot not sure if i prefered it the way it was to be honest

just tried practicing some end game and damn its changed a lot not sure if i prefered it the way it was to be honest
You really are getting old now, using that ''In the old days everything was better'' excuse =D

What do you mean, what changed? Do you mean the game getting rid of milion bugs, with milion still remaining or?

What do you mean, what changed? Do you mean the game getting rid of milion bugs, with milion still remaining or?
Gearing Up has changed, not had the issues we had last time with the disappearing intel, so its pretty good right now.

@Ciaran is it cool to swap out some subs and stuff still right? If the team hasn't had their first match yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
im not 100% sure but i can have a word with my lads and see if we can get a quick practice game in against you before tomorrow night if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to 506th Airborne at last nights game! Had a hell of a match and they only just got a team together!

Higher quality coming soon™

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back