What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Film Festival (20m prize!)

I'm in fam
Definitely interested 
Challenge accepted! 
Fantastic, keep an eye out for Jeep's list of requirements!

I was hoping for a play or something like that a dick wittington in atlis
Cool idea, I'd like to see that 🙂

I'm down, just now to find out how to record it......
Great! All you need is a screen capture software. Some free ones are OBS & NVidia Shadowplay/'Share', or paid programs include Xsplit, Fraps, etc. Take your pick 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the Festival begin!
Your requirements are stated below, first a friendly reminder; When you have completed your creation, upload it to YouTube as UNLISTED and PM the link to ME here on the forums!
You will all be making films on the theme 'Rivalry', interpret this as you wish, but make sure it is clear for the judges!
You will have to include the following items in your film:

- Blue hat
- Hatchback
- Something illegal (either item or action)

You will be judged on how creatively you include these requirements in your film, as well as the over all entertainment value and production value.

Good luck! and remeber, you have 48h!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the Festival begin!
Your requirements are stated below, first a friendly reminder; When you have completed your creation, upload it to YouTube as UNLISTED and PM the link to ME here on the forums!
You will all be making films on the theme 'Rivalry', interpret this as you wish, but make sure it is clear for the judges!
You will have to include the following items in your film:

- Blue hat
- Hatchback
- Something illegal (either item or action)

You will be judged on how creatively you include these requirements in your film, as well as the over all entertainment value and production value.

Good luck! and remeber, you have 48h!
Is the use of the training server permitted?

five and a half our left! remember to account for upload time and PM me before 00:00!

Back