What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Skins

Conor Barcoe

Hi, so i wanted to make a cinematic for altis life just to add to my you tube channel but i wanted to use the police uniforms and vehicles however i cant seem to find them anywhere, i am making the cinematic on the arma 3 editor as my fps is 60+ and i can also have more variate in camera angles etc. So are these models unreleased or free to use, if so where can i get them?

Hi, so i wanted to make a cinematic for altis life just to add to my you tube channel but i wanted to use the police uniforms and vehicles however i cant seem to find them anywhere, i am making the cinematic on the arma 3 editor as my fps is 60+ and i can also have more variate in camera angles etc. So are these models unreleased or free to use, if so where can i get them?

You cannot download or use any of the skins we use on the server, unfortunately, without explicit permission from the Management Team.

There is the police training server which has them on along with a camera etc, so if you would like to use that then speak to @

You cannot download or use any of the skins we use on the server, unfortunately, without explicit permission from the Management Team.

There is the police training server which has them on along with a camera etc, so if you would like to use that then speak to @
Thank you 

Back