What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK - Where to next?

I have been playing RUST for a couple of years now and RP there was not existing a couple years ago and even if there were any servers they would lose player count after a few days of the wipe, but in the past year RUST got a few updates that are realy useful for RP servers and there is currently a few RP servers that hold player count through the whole wipe.

The only problem with rust is that some people may not like it because of the forced wipes every month becuse that would mean a completly diffrent RP playstyle.

Where to next?

Hello! 

Hope you're all well?

I'll state this first just to put your minds at ease, this definitely does not mean the end of FiveM. We're still loving FiveM, the development and staff teams are still doing an amazing job and you all seem to love it too! FiveM is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

What I would like to pose, is if there's something else you'd like to see as well as FiveM? There's no right or wrong answers here, we're just looking to see what you all think. If there's little interest then we'll remain how we are. I should note that this does not have to be a new roleplay server. It can be anything!

Have a look through the replies below, if you see something that you'd like to see us look into then give it a thumbs up so that I can more easily see the popular opinions (Rather than duplicating suggestions that have already been made).

Cheers!
Rust RP, RedM, DayZ RP. (free up Alex, he brings too much to the RP to just ban him. you guys took an L there. Been on the server for too long)

Bring back the Arma 3 server, since RPUK is mostly known because of it 😄

My advice, make a frest start after new year, different approach than before, make the server the way you know people will enjoy and keep it that way. Arma 3 doesn't have that many numbers as it used to have, but i think with a different approach and bringing stuff back that people used to do & have fun when they played Arma 3 RPUK, the numbers will start popping back up and the people will start coming back if the content is going to be fun! That's my own advice & opinion 😄

Cheers!

Bring back the Arma 3 server, since RPUK is mostly known because of it 😄

My advice, make a frest start after new year, different approach than before, make the server the way you know people will enjoy and keep it that way. Arma 3 doesn't have that many numbers as it used to have, but i think with a different approach and bringing stuff back that people used to do & have fun when they played Arma 3 RPUK, the numbers will start popping back up and the people will start coming back if the content is going to be fun! That's my own advice & opinion 😄

Cheers!
They tried this with Malden and it didn't work. 

I think with the roleplaying skills people here have, a serious Squad server would be nice, organised squads and proper squad leading, compliant squad members and some serious and professional Squad games

Arma 3 DayzRP. Or exile? Loads of interesting mods, and designs for separate groups to make. More lenient rules compared to Altis life, and could see the return of Arma Devs.   

Back