What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rs6 Avant Cosmetic Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxvzq

To start, It has no other issues except from 3 and I would have something which I think would be good to get changed on it. So, It gets dirty with the car sitting still for an hour and get very dirty so quickly. The car's heads up display doesn't show your speed or anything like that whereas in the sedan it does. The wingmirrors do not fold out either. I am hoping that these 3 issues can be fixed as it is a great car but just these things stop it from being better. My question is to see if the red on the inner of each wheel could be a customizable colour so I could change it to black or yellow if you get the idea. I just hope that the 3 issues can be sorted as It is the best looking car in my opinion.

@LxvzqDue to the way Customs works, the red wheel trim colour would have to match the interior colour of the car (So black interior = Black Callipers, Red...)

• Dirt Mapping Effect Reduced
  • Wingmirrors now Unfolded
  • Head Up Display Available in LS Customs

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back