What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rule 2.11 - Teleporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballantin

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Rule 2.11 states:

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

My question is, how much time will no longer be considered teleporting? Some times I may want to spawn at the airport and train a bit with my helis, then park them and disconnect. I may come back a couple of hours later to do a trade run and will want to spawn in a different location. Will this be considered teleporting? And if it is 6-8 hours later or even the next day?

There are clearly defined time frames for other rules but not for this one (if a time frame is even considered).

Last edited by a moderator:
Teleporting is only considered to be a rule break when it is done with in the same session. A session is classified as the 4 hour timeframe between restarts. If you log on at the airport and fly for an hour then disconnect, you make damn sure you log back onto the closest place you logged off. There doesn't need to be any clarification.

Only considered teleporting when doing logging off and on during same restart to spawn in different locations.

so what about when your on the server but then u need to log off cos your going to eat or do something that would be considered going AFK. so you disconnect. but when you come back where should u spawn if you are an equal distance from the airport and athira. how long should one wait form disconnecting to the sever before reconnecting. because if you will be gone for pice of time where it would be considered going AFK but not long enough that it wouldn't be seen as TPing then what should u do ?

so what about when your on the server but then u need to log off cos your going to eat or do something that would be considered going AFK.
(2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server.

If it does exceed 5 minutes then you simply as stated spawn to the nearest location you logged off. If you need to go off for a activity that requires you for a longer period of time I'm sure you'll find a nice place to log off to shortly return. Got to remember that they can't specify for things that are purely circumstantial. If it happens then it will be broken down then and only then.

Only considered teleporting when doing logging off and on during same restart to spawn in different locations.
IMO, it’s not quite that strict.. there’s no set in stone time limit, however if it is as clear as day that the intention of logging off and back on was to “teleport” either yourself or your vehicle from A to B, then you’d find yourself under the hammer.

You can log off and back on multiple times throughout a restart, who are we to ban you for “teleporting” each time this happens? We’re all human and have bits to tend to outside of the game.

Obviously if it is a short timespan since last logging off, just be mindful of where you last were and consider how it can be construed by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back