What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rule Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yalguzag

New rule - Must be wearing a backpack or some sort of bag to carry anything other than a pistol.

It may only seem like a minor rule but i feel like its needed

It doesnt make any sense that you can pull out an SMG from your back pocket, a pistol i can understand you can fit it on your waistline or on your belt.

But this is just me, i get that its GTA but when doing RP and you see people pulling guns out their prison pockets is just weird and ruins immersion a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes a lot of sense.

I dislike how someone can just yank an UZI out of their prison pocket.

Pistols are fine, you can hide them on your, or in your persons. Just being able to pull out any large gun makes no sense.

It should either be on your back visible, or in a backpack. This is a pretty simple rule and adds a lot of depth

I believe that they will be adding in holsters with weapons on the back for large weapons. Possibly they could implement a system where you would have to take weapons out of the back of your vehicle - like you are racking and unracking it.

Personally wouldn't like to see this in the rules. Instead it has been added and it in the works for development to make weapons more realistic (Visible/holster, weights, bags, vehicle inventory etc)

Declined
Follow this suggestion for the same idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back