What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(9.3.2) UNMC clothing is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with hiqh quality roleplay.

Dose this rule still stand as the police tactical vest wasent wear able for some time and now can be worn by civs if they rp as an under cover cop?

?

(9.3.2) UNMC clothing is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with hiqh quality roleplay.

Dose this rule still stand as the police tactical vest wasent wear able for some time and now can be worn by civs if they rp as an under cover cop?

?
The police version of the rule was removed. As it CURRENTLY stands civs CAN wear police tactical vests.

The 5 second rule dose it apply to people you initiate on because I have had instances that the minute I initiate they open fire on me maybe if this dose not apply added a 3 second rule so at least you will have a little bit of RP instead of being shot at instantly  

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, Anti-VDM script abuse, abusing the Bounty hunter system to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of it’s intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls.

(refering to the bit in bold) Does this count if you do it through a window? You know because you can pass things through windows.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, Anti-VDM script abuse, abusing the Bounty hunter system to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of it’s intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls.

(refering to the bit in bold) Does this count if you do it through a window? You know because you can pass things through windows.
yes thats exploiting because relisticly can you open a box through a closed window 

also back 9.3.2 will it be kept or removed as a rule 

To be safe, yes.

Otherwise I should imagine if you shoot the window out and roleplay 'ahh there you go, watch the glass there' as you do so.

Its a no go through walls.

also back 9.3.2 will it be kept or removed as a rule 
I've heard of no chatter to remove the rule. It will be discussed soon.

How are you going to RP undercover UNMC? We are a military unit that wear black and white fatigues with that vest.
Rp is everything on this server you are deny any attempt of roleplay by saying that so give it a chance there is may ways this could be rped out 

Sorry for asking so many Q's but if after being restrained for a while and it lets me go

if i run off is it restrain glitching? Or am i allowed to run or attack my captors or do i need to just stay still and let them know i need re-restraining.

yes thats restrain glitching because in real life your hand cuffs arent going to fall off are they
But i could wriggle out by breaking my thumbs or if they leave me with lock picks i can say i lockpicked out of it or would this still be restrain glitching even with a good rp reason?

unless all captours die in a gunfight i think but you should be told otherwise by support team or higher

Sorry for asking so many Q's but if after being restrained for a while and it lets me go

if i run off is it restrain glitching? Or am i allowed to run or attack my captors or do i need to just stay still and let them know i need re-restraining.
You put your hands on your head and pretend to be restrained...

If you have a team mate nearby they can pretend to lockpick you out for a decent period of time after/during combat.

If you run around/try to kill them/ play as if you hadn't been restrained then that is classed as restrained glitching.

But i could wriggle out by breaking my thumbs or if they leave me with lock picks i can say i lockpicked out of it or would this still be restrain glitching even with a good rp reason?
A friend would have to lockpick you out, you cannot break out of them within RP BY YOURSELF. It would be near impossible in real life and therefore applies within game.

Back