What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

i think it really should be a rules that you do like bankjobs etc. you cant just drive around in your ifrit shoot a guy an then just jump in again to the next guy its so unfair to do its just for the guy in the ifrit to get right behind the cop shot him and jump in again before noone can react 

try and snipe the cops instead it wouldnt be so funny if cops came in with hunters just drove in and tasted everybody or killed them with lethals
But cops do come in with hunters and decamp on people just as rebels do with ifrits?

i think it really should be a rules that you do like bankjobs etc. you cant just drive around in your ifrit shoot a guy an then just jump in again to the next guy its so unfair to do its just for the guy in the ifrit to get right behind the cop shot him and jump in again before noone can react 

try and snipe the cops instead it wouldnt be so funny if cops came in with hunters just drove in and tasted everybody or killed them with lethals
We do exactly the same with hunters. Only thing that  annoys me is when rebels do it in normal vehicles, because you cant tell if they are involved or not, but thats just me being salty. 

Decamping from hunters and ifrits is good fun, it puts the police back on par with rebels when they have their ifrits out.

We do exactly the same with hunters. Only thing that  annoys me is when rebels do it in normal vehicles, because you cant tell if they are involved or not, but thats just me being salty. 

Decamping from hunters and ifrits is good fun, it puts the police back on par with rebels when they have their ifrits out.
didnt now police already did it lol im a pretty new cop but that has been happening to me twice now and u get so angry about it (atleast me)

I think decamping from ifrits is fine but any other vehicle is just shitty! The only reason people decamp from sportys and suv's is because they know police can't just shoot at them even if they are involved as the police can't risk it just incase, I killed a guy in a ifrit last night same colour as other ifrits attacking our convoy even in his video he is in the operation room with his gang trying to rob our gold he still calls out rdm because apparently I don't know he's part of the situation! My opinion is bring back squad XML's I know there was something wrong with them but they worked(maybe one of the new devs can look into getting it fixed) or give gangs a thread where they can apply for whitelisted uniforms 

Many thanks 

soon to be 

Gen. Reece Smurf [UNMC]

Rule suggestion:

You cannot conceal/drop your gun during an active gunfight until that the gunfight is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rule suggestion:

You cannot holster/drop your gun during an active gunfight until that the gunfight is over.
what if someone wants to sprint to cover and needs to put the gun on there back? fair enough about dropping the gun in a gun fight 

How about this one: When your gang is in a gunfight, to get involved in the gunfight you need to be wearing the same clothing as the members who initiated on the cops. If you dont have the same clothing as the members in the gunfight, you have to initiate on the cops to become involved in the gunfight. 

This doesn't only just benefit cops, but also benefits gangs

@Wilco

How about this one: When your gang is in a gunfight, to get involved in the gunfight you need to be wearing the same clothing as the members who initiated on the cops. If you dont have the same clothing you have to initiate on the cops to become involved in the gunfight. 

Yup. Sometimes when in an active gunfight hobos run into it and they cry when they get rubbered/tazed. 

How about this one: When your gang is in a gunfight, to get involved in the gunfight you need to be wearing the same clothing as the members who initiated on the cops. If you dont have the same clothing you have to initiate on the cops to become involved in the gunfight. 

@Vladic Ka

How about this one: When your gang is in a gunfight, to get involved in the gunfight you need to be wearing the same clothing as the members who initiated on the cops. If you dont have the same clothing as the members in the gunfight, you have to initiate on the cops to become involved in the gunfight. 

what if i want to snipe on the hill and i am wearing a Ghillie and the rest is wearing something else cause why would they need a Ghillie

@Nick Roosen

But snipers are a very integral part of gunfights. If rebels don't have snipers it's going to make our already inferior weaponry even worse.
Not sure if kidding, trolling or just serious. 

Sadly it is not up to me, but if it would, I would take all those 7.62 weapons and make their prices to start from 1mil each. Want to have a scope better than RCO?, well pay over 200k for it.

Imo snipers should not be part of a life roleplay, if they want to be, it should be heavily endgame role and really expensive. That is because as a sniper you cant really add into the roleplay but just being the man on the 1k away and killing people. Sadly it usually is that this role too often falls on the same people, who then struggle when they are in a voice contact with someone. 

Not sure if kidding, trolling or just serious. 

Sadly it is not up to me, but if it would, I would take all those 7.62 weapons and make their prices to start from 1mil each. Want to have a scope better than RCO?, well pay over 200k for it.

Imo snipers should not be part of a life roleplay, if they want to be, it should be heavily endgame role and really expensive. That is because as a sniper you cant really add into the roleplay but just being the man on the 1k away and killing people. Sadly it usually is that this role too often falls on the same people, who then struggle when they are in a voice contact with someone. 
In all honestly its a army simulator so guns should be and are a part of the game. Even the 7.62 weapons.

No offence but that is a stupid idea. I feel clothing does not matter in a gun fight as for cops you just take out who ever has a gun. 

Back