What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

- Do these Cover Dragging Downed People from a Gunfight to a Hospital? If so it happens way too often! Also Perhaps if it does there could be a separate rule to reiterate that Dragging Downed people from a Gunfight To a Hospital is A Big No?
I wouldn't really recommend that, as in real life, you would try your best to help a friend, maybe by the means of 'dragging' them to the nearest hospital. So I think it adds to the realism if they allow dragging downed people to a hospital from a gun fight, so long as the one dragging is not going into the green zone, such as Kavala hospital. Athira, however, is a possibility.

Can we have something in the rules about initiation with gun out without saying you will shoot them, you can still shoot them if they don't do what you ask.

Staff refer to 11.1 or 1.7, but it would help to it typed out so we don't have to involve staff everytime..

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). 

I would like to change this to (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order and if you instead to kill them of they dont comply you must threaten their life so they know what is going to happen to them if they dont comply.  Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

can you please add a part about restraint glitching i have just been banned for this and had no ideas it was even a rule so i lite explanation about restraint glitching would be nice 

can you please add a part about restraint glitching i have just been banned for this and had no ideas it was even a rule so i lite explanation about restraint glitching would be nice 
okay restraint glitching when u glitch out of restraints, not allowed

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

If we explained every exploit that is possible to do, we are telling people that it is exploitable.. See the problem? Because people then know it's possible, they'll try and do it.

i see what your saying but restraint glitching is not something that you can just do it just happens i was not trying to get out of my restraints it just happens so a explanation or even just putting something like "if restraint come off without having been done so by the person restraining stand there with your hands on your head or face ban" something along those lines so people like me dont get banned when they dont know they are doing anything wrong 

i see what your saying but restraint glitching is not something that you can just do it just happens i was not trying to get out of my restraints it just happens so a explanation or even just putting something like "if restraint come off without having been done so by the person restraining stand there with your hands on your head or face ban" something along those lines so people like me dont get banned when they dont know they are doing anything wrong 
As samat said explaining every exploit will take a while, a lot of them just come down to common sense 

So today i got warning point for not Valuing my life and that doesnt come within the rules itself, basically what i did is i didnt comply with 3 armed people and decided to run away and they shot me down and never actually read a rule about it within the rules so i got a warning from a rule that doesnt really exists. Well ive seen alot of people not complying with people's orders and if they have read the rules and dont know that they have to Value their life thats kinda bad to take action against them. 

Well fair enough we consider this as real life and i dont think anyone would do that in real life but if there is a rule to cover this up would be good for people because if people just keep doing it then how is it against the rules when its not on the (RULES) page. 

Ive had this chat with a staff member that gave me a warning point about this @SI LONG BEARD aswell and he explained me about why does that rule comes within PoorRP and never knew about it to be honest because ive seeen loads of people doing it so...

Now i do understand that this is PoorRP and of course i will follow this Rule aswell but if it is on the Rules Page would be better for people to understand that. 

Thank you ^^

So today i got warning point for not Valuing my life and that doesnt come within the rules itself, basically what i did is i didnt comply with 3 armed people and decided to run away and they shot me down and never actually read a rule about it within the rules so i got a warning from a rule that doesnt really exists. Well ive seen alot of people not complying with people's orders and if they have read the rules and dont know that they have to Value their life thats kinda bad to take action against them. 

Well fair enough we consider this as real life and i dont think anyone would do that in real life but if there is a rule to cover this up would be good for people because if people just keep doing it then how is it against the rules when its not on the (RULES) page. 

Ive had this chat with a staff member that gave me a warning point about this @SI LONG BEARD aswell and he explained me about why does that rule comes within PoorRP and never knew about it to be honest because ive seeen loads of people doing it so...

Now i do understand that this is PoorRP and of course i will follow this Rule aswell but if it is on the Rules Page would be better for people to understand that. 

Thank you ^^
The problem is we can't cover every single situation under the rules otherwise we'd have a vast amount more rules than we have currently and there would be no room for creativity in roleplay so we have some broad rules. Was you running around like a headless chicken to avoid being shot a good and high quality roleplay sequence? Well that would come under the common sense rule really wouldn't it.

We don't want to have to put more rules in place than we have to and tend to put common sense to any rules that fall within grey areas or on the fringe of existing rules.  

Thank you ^^
(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense

I think we should not allow admins to stream admin cams whilst actively viewing a HM and make it a rule. I'm not accusing anyone or any faction, however, it's very easy to just log out of twitch and then stream snipe. If you want to watch then watch but don't stream it?

Also, major gunfights where positions may be given.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should not allow admins to stream admin cams whilst actively viewing a HM and make it a rule. I'm not accusing anyone or any faction, however, it's very easy to just log out of twitch and then stream snipe. If you want to watch then watch but don't stream it?

I totally agree that It does give people an advantage that would abuse it, but it is also what the viewer wants to see.. some action! Tricky one, can't see why people would feel the need to stream snipe, but I can imagine to some it is second nature...

I totally agree that It does give people an advantage that would abuse it, but it is also what the viewer wants to see.. some action! Tricky one, can't see why people would feel the need to stream snipe, but I can imagine to some it is second nature...

It's one of those things that we all wish would work out nicely and no one would need an "advantage" but there is always those who feel the need that they need aid in winning gunfights/situations whether it be by stream sniping, talking whilst down or any other means to gain the upper hand.  I see your point but feel it's not necessary to be put into place, but instead should rather be dealt with via a different approach, after all, it is what a lot of people enjoy seeing, a nice long tactically-played gunfight. 

(8.3.2) ARAC members must be using the ARAC offroad while they are performing ARAC duties.

Needs rewriting to:

(8.3.2) ARAC members must be using the ARAC offroad or ARAC Van while they are performing ARAC duties.

3-4 or so months ago me and my friends were roleplaying as pirates on jetskis (obviously a bit of a joke) and we were chasing a speedboat minigun telling them we were pirates and trying to take over their ship. They gave us warning shots, then initiated from their vehicle and then killed/executed us. This was, apparently, allowed but the rules disagreed with practically every aspect of that. We agreed on not reporting them in light of the fact that the rules would be changed to reflect this. Has there been any updates towards this? I believe @TomTheDoge was the one who told us this, but I could be wrong.

There should be an role about gangbases:

If the gangbase has been forced open by an rival gang, the gang that owns the base can not lock the doors. They can however roleplay blockading said door.

There should be an role about gangbases:

If the gangbase has been forced open by an rival gang, the gang that owns the base can not lock the doors. They can however roleplay blockading said door.

@andmos1 It's already covered bud

Back