What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

this rule need some clarification because what it currently says if if i crash my car and die, and i get revived i can't initiate on anyone before 15 minutes have passed. 

now i have been told this rule applies only when you have died in combat (hence combat revive)

i also think we should be able to use the radio (TS) while downed its unrealistic not to be able too in all fairness) and someone has to run up to the dead guy and be like "yo ill steal your radio" (you catch my drift)

so rather something like this? 

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed after a combat situation:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]2.14) Spawn Island - You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles on the island will be scrapped. Anyone caught firing weapons or stealing from those spawning in on spawn island will be removed. [/SIZE] 
I understand that people are not allowed to visit spawn island, but what would happen if they do? Slap on their wrists? Kick? Ban? In my opinion a clearer punishment should be included in the rules

I understand that people are not allowed to visit spawn island, but what would happen if they do? Slap on their wrists? Kick? Ban? In my opinion a clearer punishment should be included in the rules
Whatever the staff member deems suitable for the situation.

They shouldn't be going there, period. No iffs, no buts.

Whatever the staff member deems suitable for the situation.

They shouldn't be going there, period. No iffs, no buts.
Question is,what if you pass nearby while on MPO patrol when you are roaming around whole coast of Altis? Is that also punishable as you are close to it,even though you are only passing by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so what i dont understand, is when is there a limit to "Spamming OOC". People say youre spamming OOC about anything these days and just hunt to get people banned for it. 

Ok so what i dont understand, is when is there a limit to "Spamming OOC". People say youre spamming OOC about anything these days and just hunt to get people banned for it. 
Spamming by means of saying the same thing/ similar over multiple messages in a very short period of time, or consistently spamming like messages are when it gets to be a problem.

Players would more than likely be warned or kicked.

People can hunt to get others banned all they like, they don’t decide who gets banned.

Spamming by means of saying the same thing/ similar over multiple messages in a very short period of time, or consistently spamming like messages are when it gets to be a problem.

Players would more than likely be warned or kicked.

People can hunt to get others banned all they like, they don’t decide who gets banned.
Thanks for the speedy reply, good point made and i'll take it on board.

[SIZE=medium](9.1.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made. [/SIZE]

Can it be made applicable to UNMC too, seeing as their gear is near enough free anyways and stronger than cops. :*

(And Lincoln says we can't rob their houses anymore too)

[SIZE=medium](9.1.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made. [/SIZE]

Can it be made applicable to UNMC too, seeing as their gear is near enough free anyways and stronger than cops. :*

(And Lincoln says we can't rob their houses anymore too)
They do not have access to their own houses as UNMC and have not had access or a while now. Think of it how cops houses work where on duty officers houses cannot be robbed.

I think the reasoning behind this rule is fair, although it is a internal UNMC rule currently and will result in removal from UNMC.

The problem:

This has always been a thing, but as a cop I've found that fairly many rebels have just been fleeing to the beach, dumping their trucks and then swimming out so that it's almost impossible to apprehend them. As a cop, this sucks when you're 2m behind them and they keep dipping 2cm beneath the water so that your partners can't taze them.

The solution:

1. Don't let people flee into the water; I don't really see this happening for extremely obvious reasons, but it could still be a solution
  2. Let officers carry SDAR's in their backpacks - as in RP we don't have backpacks we can't currently do this, but in RP they would be in the vests; this would solve this solution quite neatly and doesn't really make the police any more powerful, except in situations where rebels decide to be stinky and flee to somewhere we physically can't get them nevermind how much it doesn't make sense (when they're on the tip of the water). Currently, this breaks failRP so I think an exception should be made to this.

The problem:

This has always been a thing, but as a cop I've found that fairly many rebels have just been fleeing to the beach, dumping their trucks and then swimming out so that it's almost impossible to apprehend them. As a cop, this sucks when you're 2m behind them and they keep dipping 2cm beneath the water so that your partners can't taze them.

The solution:

1. Don't let people flee into the water; I don't really see this happening for extremely obvious reasons, but it could still be a solution
  2. Let officers carry SDAR's in their backpacks - as in RP we don't have backpacks we can't currently do this, but in RP they would be in the vests; this would solve this solution quite neatly and doesn't really make the police any more powerful, except in situations where rebels decide to be stinky and flee to somewhere we physically can't get them nevermind how much it doesn't make sense (when they're on the tip of the water). Currently, this breaks failRP so I think an exception should be made to this.
Cops aren’t meant to keep a secondary gun in their backpacks, period. Take one in your car if you really want?

Cops aren’t meant to keep a secondary gun in their backpacks, period. Take one in your car if you really want?
You're describing the way it is at the moment - I'm suggesting we make an exception to SDAR's because there's far too many rebels exploiting our inability to chase them into the water, it just makes for shit RP at the end of the day

You're describing the way it is at the moment - I'm suggesting we make an exception to SDAR's because there's far too many rebels exploiting our inability to chase them into the water, it just makes for shit RP at the end of the day
Exactly. If the gun doesn’t fit into your vest, then you should have it in the car. I think banning people who run in to the water is too far as sometimes it can have valid purposes and enhance the situation, and I also don’t like the idea of allowing cops to carrying guns in their backpacks.

Theyd have to either drop their primary gun on the floor and risk it getting stolen and fighting off targets with an SDAR (not great to use!) or drop it in a car. It wouldn’t be able to go in the backpack.

I think a better brainstorm of ideas is needed

Just because police cant always win easily dose not mean the rules should be changed if u have an issue just put an sdar in ur car boat or heli easy fix 

Just because police cant always win easily dose not mean the rules should be changed if u have an issue just put an sdar in ur car boat or heli easy fix 
There are plenty of situations where we don't win, that's not the point. The point is that people are exploiting this feature of arma and clearly the staff team don't see it as a bannable offence, so we need something else to help go against it that doesn't involve ourselves exploiting

There are plenty of situations where we don't win, that's not the point. The point is that people are exploiting this feature of arma and clearly the staff team don't see it as a bannable offence, so we need something else to help go against it that doesn't involve ourselves exploiting
So ur telling me that if you shot in to the sea then the bullet would not be effected sure its a little more extreme than IRL but then again if you are tazeing the water it would only just go into the water with not enough force to penetrate the person 

Back