What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

I am talking about minimal roleplay sadly. Its really rare you find high quality role play(my experience). If people come me with minimal roleplay i want to know what are my limits. 
All I can say mate is "(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban."

You should ensure that from your side of things, you give High-Quality roleplay, not "minimal roleplay"

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Recently I’ve seen a lot of issues arising around this rule mainly the part of it stating ‘You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.’ Since no where in this rule does it state it does not apply after vdm or rdm you seem to be left a bit screwed over if you can’t enter any combat situation after dying to what is a rule break.

As well as this the part stating ‘You may not actively enter or continue’ I understand the need for the continue part of the rule as it stops people from getting revived the going straight back to kill the remaining combatants but the ‘enter’ part of the rule doesn’t make sense to me 15 minutes is a long time in a restart which only lasts 4 hours (exactly 1/16 of a reset). This basically for a rebel takes away one of the largest areas of their rp since they’re unable to threaten anyone. Then there is also the confusion for cops when they’re dealing with situations how are they meant to arrest anyone for 15 minutes if they’re unable to get into an altercation with that person.

To conclude I would suggest the rule has a clause added saying it doesn’t apply after vdm/rdm and is also changed to say ‘you may not continue any ongoing combat situations for the next 15 minutes’ instead of its current wording.

All I can say mate is "(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban."

You should ensure that from your side of things, you give High-Quality roleplay, not "minimal roleplay"
Thats why i am here doing my homework and asking from admins is this any sorta roleplay or not(so i dont get banned or destroy another party experience ). It feels like you saying i should try out in server and see do i get banned or not 😄

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

Should be amended to include damaging NHS vehicles. At this time there is not rule to say you cant disable their helicopters/cars. (e.g i can actually shoot a medics tires without it being against the rules or even worse, threaten to shoot their heli down 😮.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

This should be amended as far too often people sit literally 1km from where they died waiting to get involved. not to mention a lot of gunfights span a lot further than just 1km. 

I think simply adding "Your character cannot return to the same situation within 15 minutes" (Combat or otherwise) would be a viable solution

Let's say you're sitting in the back of a van and you're being chased, but luckily you have a spike strip on you so you decide to deploy it at the back of the car and the pursuer gets spiked. Would be using spike strips while in a vehicle be allowed?

Let's say you're sitting in the back of a van and you're being chased, but luckily you have a spike strip on you so you decide to deploy it at the back of the car and the pursuer gets spiked. Would be using spike strips while in a vehicle be allowed?
I mean there is a common sense rule for a reason, can't see why you would do this, at it clearly would cause massive issues.

Always was told it was allowed when in the police as they can do it in real life, was told it was fine from a hummingbird as well 

Friends have initiated on some people you in the radio when they hot-mic it, gun fight breaks out you drive over to the situation get out your car right next to one of the people your members have initiated on you start talking to them and pointing out fake information to where your friends and allies are. Overall if I'm having a friendly conversation with the person that has been initiated on can I just pull out my gun and gat the fucker since I was in the radio when they initiated on them?

Friends have initiated on some people you in the radio when they hot-mic it, gun fight breaks out you drive over to the situation get out your car right next to one of the people your members have initiated on you start talking to them and pointing out fake information to where your friends and allies are. Overall if I'm having a friendly conversation with the person that has been initiated on can I just pull out my gun and gat the fucker since I was in the radio when they initiated on them?
I believe so, similarly if your group is involved in a gunfight with police you can walk up to them unarmed, then whip out a rook and shoot the cop, it's sort of scummy but it makes sense within roleplay and adds another element to chaotic kavala fights. 

Are you sure about that? 🤣

Got perma-banned for exactly what he is describing.
Without appeal 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to initiate for their gang memebrs/friends. And walkign upto cops uarmed and whipping out any gun is very frowned upon and will probably get you in shit, even if not specifically stated in the rules.

They need to initiate for their gang memebrs/friends. And walkign upto cops uarmed and whipping out any gun is very frowned upon and will probably get you in shit, even if not specifically stated in the rules.
It’s not against the rules to use deception to trick people into thinking you’re friendly.

if you’re involved in the gunfight (e.g initiation has been made on your behalf) you can just as easily run up behind a cop, pretend to be friendly and rook bang them xD. It’s a shitty hobo thing to do, but it won’t get you in trouble at all.

It’s not against the rules to use deception to trick people into thinking you’re friendly.

if you’re involved in the gunfight (e.g initiation has been made on your behalf) you can just as easily run up behind a cop, pretend to be friendly and rook bang them xD. It’s a shitty hobo thing to do, but it won’t get you in trouble at all.
Fair enough, I was thinking more along the lines of having an MXSW in your bag, running up to a cop then running off to your pos and taking it out and shooting them from there.

Fair enough, I was thinking more along the lines of having an MXSW in your bag, running up to a cop then running off to your pos and taking it out and shooting them from there.
Still not against rules.

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you.

Should be changed to:

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, The faction that controls the territory where the zone is located can attempt to arrest you.

This could help prevent situations where civilians flee to NHS Pygros in an attempt to avoid the cartel, additionally, there has been an issue today where police officers attempted to arrest members of Poseidon while inside of NHS Pygros, changing the rule could prevent future issues surrounding NHS Pygros.

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you.

Should be changed to:

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, The faction that controls the territory where the zone is located can attempt to arrest you.

This could help prevent situations where civilians flee to NHS Pygros in an attempt to avoid the cartel, additionally, there has been an issue today where police officers attempted to arrest members of Poseidon while inside of NHS Pygros, changing the rule could prevent future issues surrounding NHS Pygros.
Police have non lethal tasers which are allowed within Green Zones

I believe so, similarly if your group is involved in a gunfight with police you can walk up to them unarmed, then whip out a rook and shoot the cop, it's sort of scummy but it makes sense within roleplay and adds another element to chaotic kavala fights. 

Without appeal 😞
Depends if they have engaged in high quality roleplay for you (Friends / Family initiation), or if you did this yourself. 

Back