What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(2.8) Threats to report 

why is it against the rules to say (ooc) “I am going to report you” 

surely it shouldnt be a bannable offence to tell someone you’re going to be placing a report, if anything it allows them to know what’s coming and prepare any evidence/defence they may have. 

(2.8) Threats to report 

surely it shouldnt be a bannable offence to tell someone you’re going to be placing a report, if anything it allows them to know what’s coming and prepare any evidence/defence they may have. 
True, I mean people circumvent the rule anyways by saying "If we don't come to an agreement I will have to "take it further" "

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.8) Threats to report 

I understand where you're coming from. My guess as tp why this rule is implemented is due to the fact that a dispute between to players can quickly escalate and the simply want to be able to have a rule that backs them up when they tell you too quit. Basically they want to keep OOC clean from arguing as much as possible.

Of course I wouldn't know for sure, just my guess.

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you.

Should be changed to:

Green zones are “Safe” areas where players are able to convene without hostile interruption. They are not safe havens from the law however, The faction that controls the territory where the zone is located can attempt to arrest you.

This could help prevent situations where civilians flee to NHS Pygros in an attempt to avoid the cartel, additionally, there has been an issue today where police officers attempted to arrest members of Poseidon while inside of NHS Pygros, changing the rule could prevent future issues surrounding NHS Pygros.
Seems completely fine the way it is. If they flee into the green zone it’s a rule breakage in itself. Nothing wrong with officers arresting people in green zones it’s fine the way it is 

Seems completely fine the way it is. If they flee into the green zone it’s a rule breakage in itself. Nothing wrong with officers arresting people in green zones it’s fine the way it is 
Ye no, seems kinda stupid that in our lands cops just arrest our guys in the green zone and we cant do anything about even tho we own the lands.

I wouldn’t go as far to say ye “own the lands” you could easily surround the green zone and stop the officers from fleeing. Had happened many times with rebels groups etc 

I wouldn’t go as far to say ye “own the lands” you could easily surround the green zone and stop the officers from fleeing. Had happened many times with rebels groups etc 
Police might not see it as owned cartel lands. But the Greenzone rules isnt something related to, enforced or protected by Police now is it?

The faction controlling the lands (From DEV point of view) around a Greenzone should be the faction that can protect/extract people hiding in the greenzones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider it an Embassy, you do not own the NHS, that is "NHS Land"
Then remove the gz there, could actually lead to nice situations.

Got to love how you can't tell the difference between what happens in rp and outside of it, from ooc point of view these are poseidon lands hence why the border pass system is there etc. , now, what we suggest is that the gz rule gets changed to avoid weird situations like cops sitting in there knowing we cant do anything and just laughing, could also just remove the GZ there if you are si against giving us stuff, would be like unmc border hospital, i don't think there were any issues when that was a thing.

Consider it an Embassy, you do not own the NHS, that is "NHS Land"
I wonder how you would react to the rule if the scenario was flipped.

Imo remove all authority from gd at Hospital’s. Allow purely civil rp to occur inside them rather than police turning up and effectively dominating everyone in the zone at a moments notice of they want to. Garages, gz around kav and any others fair enough, but Hospital’s make them except from any faction specific control could be interesting 

you could easily surround the green zone and stop the officers from fleeing.
Indeed we could and that is what we did, however i do not think it is fair that it had to take about 40 minutes for him to finally pop out while ofc tazing any1 coming into the zone. While sending backup ofc. I belive changing it to a purple zone would be more fitted tbf or just no zone at all.

It shouldn't. In a court of law you are to tell the defence exactly what evidence you have allowing them to prepare a suitable defence. 
I think the rule is more directed to people saying "comp or report" or stuff like that.

It shouldn't. In a court of law you are to tell the defence exactly what evidence you have allowing them to prepare a suitable defence. 
I think the rule is more directed to people saying "comp or report" or stuff like that.
Sure, but stating you will report them should be encouraged even, as long as it's not just being salty in OOC, giving them time to prepare a defence seems like a good thing to do.

I believe he threat to report is to stop people saying xyz or report, or side by side with breaking rp. If you have a discussion to no avail and you end it with it’s going to a report or something like that there isn’t a rulebreak there, that has been my understanding from what other staff have told me. I said something along the lines to a guys friend if he can’t be bothered to come to liaison I’ll just go straight to a report and was told that is fine. @Aethon @imaK @YoCo

It is purely to stop people starting liaisons with comp or report I believe 

I believe he threat to report is to stop people saying xyz or report, or side by side with breaking rp. If you have a discussion to no avail and you end it with it’s going to a report or something like that there isn’t a rulebreak there, that has been my understanding from what other staff have told me. I said something along the lines to a guys friend if he can’t be bothered to come to liaison I’ll just go straight to a report and was told that is fine. @Aethon @imaK @YoCo

It is purely to stop people starting liaisons with comp or report I believe 
I remember that report hehe

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes. [/SIZE]

Should be altered to include restraining people aswell. Example; cops and rebels injured in a gunfight, all taken to hospital. If you are too injured to fight, I dont see how you're well enough to detain people either.

Even if there is 5 rebels and only 1 cop there, The cop gets prio from the medics and is up first. Then he goes about insta restraining every rebel as soon as they are revived. I dont see how this is a fair game mechanic and gives police officers a substantial advantage. 

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes. [/SIZE]

Should be altered to include restraining people aswell. Example; cops and rebels injured in a gunfight, all taken to hospital. If you are too injured to fight, I dont see how you're well enough to detain people either.

Even if there is 5 rebels and only 1 cop there, The cop gets prio from the medics and is up first. Then he goes about insta restraining every rebel as soon as they are revived. I dont see how this is a fair game mechanic and gives police officers a substantial advantage. 
So, just because I crashed and got revived I can't arrest someone for 15 minutes? Would never work.

So, just because I crashed and got revived I can't arrest someone for 15 minutes? Would never work.
Well if you've crashed and just been revived, are you in any fit state to be arresting people?  Would definately work.

Back