What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(10.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)

Why does this need to be regulated by servers rules? Police roll around in groups, when something big occurs many more come too. I think this should be regulated with kicked / blacklisted from Police rather than server rules as there is no need and this restricts certain routes you may want to go down within police in certain situations 

What is with shooting tires but ending up killing or hurting people in car? Shooters are saying thats drivers fault for taking risk getting rdm-ed or losing health. How are admins calling that as high-quality roleplay. People are getting away from rule break(rdm or attempted rdm) when shooters say they ACCIDENTALLY shot people inside car.

If we use term accident as shooting tires and ending up killing or hurting people. Is there limit how much i can kill and hurt people inside car? Why is this allowed and what are limits(killing and hurting people)? When is a moment that i am breaking rule rdm? Is 2-3 kills enough to consider rdm or what?

Maybe people are bad or pretending to be bad shooting tires. Maybe one of fix should be some speed or distance just not allowed shoot anymore tires.

Only thing has been sayed STOP CAR OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR TIRES. 😄

What is with shooting tires but ending up killing or hurting people in car? Shooters are saying thats drivers fault for taking risk getting rdm-ed or losing health. How are admins calling that as high-quality roleplay. People are getting away from rule break(rdm or attempted rdm) when shooters say they ACCIDENTALLY shot people inside car.

If we use term accident as shooting tires and ending up killing or hurting people. Is there limit how much i can kill and hurt people inside car? Why is this allowed and what are limits(killing and hurting people)? When is a moment that i am breaking rule rdm? Is 2-3 kills enough to consider rdm or what?

Maybe people are bad or pretending to be bad shooting tires. Maybe one of fix should be some speed or distance just not allowed shoot anymore tires.

This. Could be pure laziness as truck tyres take a lot of bullets to puncture. But killing the driver directly is cause to report and surely admins will see justice is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
But killing the driver directly is cause to report and surely admins will see justice is fulfilled.
Or you could add to "your tires will be disabled if you continue to drive off" just add to that "at your own risk of being shot" obviously don't aim directly at the driver but who knows some people may not understand the recall on some guns.

I shot at the engine of a hatchy today from point blank and nearly killed the cop inside by accident. Why? Because ricochet is a thing, bullets penetrate engines etc, and ricochet into the vehicle, so if your vehicle has been initiated on then expect to take a bullet or two, especially if youre getting shot at by 7.62, liek everyone says. You're driving off at your own risk 

I shot at the engine of a hatchy today from point blank and nearly killed the cop inside by accident. Why? Because ricochet is a thing, bullets penetrate engines etc, and ricochet into the vehicle, so if your vehicle has been initiated on then expect to take a bullet or two, especially if youre getting shot at by 7.62, liek everyone says. You're driving off at your own risk 
I dont know about shooting tires and ricochet to people(Pretty sure thats not a thing). What i am saying is shooting tires it dosent ricochet or does it? . Maybe shooting engines should not be thing then. 

You saying couple bullets is okey to hit people inside as longest dont kill.  Nobody cant confirm are shooters aiming people or engines. That can be abused gaining advantage. On my eyes it shows poor-roleplay and general bad gameplay. 

I have seen people driving off, dont even see shooters nearby and getting shot from distance losing 80% health, driver and passanger. Tires are okey 😄

I dont know about shooting tires and ricochet to people(Pretty sure thats not a thing). What i am saying is shooting tires it dosent ricochet or does it? . Maybe shooting engines should not be thing then. 

You saying couple bullets is okey to hit people inside as longest dont kill.  Nobody cant confirm are shooters aiming people or engines. That can be abused gaining advantage. On my eyes it shows poor-roleplay and general bad gameplay. 

I have seen people driving off, dont even see shooters nearby and getting shot from distance losing 80% health driver and passanger. Tires are okey 😄
Yes it is a thing, becuase like I said, I did it today...

Disabling an engine is the quickest way to stop a vehicle, no you can't prove that they are aiming for you or the engine/tyres but like I said, you drive away at your own risk, if you do'nt want to get shot at then don't drive away.

Yes it is a thing, becuase like I said, I did it today...

Disabling an engine is the quickest way to stop a vehicle, no you can't prove that they are aiming for you or the engine/tyres but like I said, you drive away at your own risk, if you do'nt want to get shot at then don't drive away.
I didint denie that you shooting engine and it ricochet. What i asked does it ricochet when bullets hit tires.

Why you need to initate tires if your aim is to kill people? If you cant aim and know your level. Then roleplay longer when it reach point that you can initate life and kill.

I should not be worryed that i am gonna die even so what has been sayed are tires getting shot. It dosent make sense to me.

I didint denie that you shooting engine and it ricochet. What i asked does it ricochet when bullets hit tires.

Why you need to initate tires if your aim is to kill people? If you cant aim and know your level. Then roleplay longer when it reach point that you can initate life and kill.

I should not be worryed that i am gonna die even so what has been sayed are tires getting shot. It dosent make sense to me.
I understand what you're saying but really, what being said isn't just "You tires will be shot" or "You vehicle will be disabled". I mean, of course, that is the phrase, but really what that means is "We will fire upon your vehicle to try and disable it", right?

And to me that already conveys the risk considering you are inside said vehicle.

I understand what you're saying but really, what being said isn't just "You tires will be shot" or "You vehicle will be disabled". I mean, of course, that is the phrase, but really what that means is "We will fire upon your vehicle to try and disable it", right?

And to me that already conveys the risk considering you are inside said vehicle.
Well if those are the lines being used as initiation You vehicle will be disabled/We will fire upon your vehicle to try and disable it. That means your allowed to shoot windows/roof/ doors and hoods. Why not to use common sense. When people are aiming all car parts and thinking driver and passanger are gonna survive, that is nosense. Those lines should be considered as death threat. Peoples life are danger and as rule poor roleplay or rdm has been broken. 

If people wanna use those lines then theres needs to be done high quality roleplay. Before you make death threats.

My point is if people initiated tires, they should stick with  shooting tires. Sadly people dont know theyr skill level so why not limit with some distance and speed not allowed to shoot tires by admins.

Well if those are the lines being used as initiation You vehicle will be disabled/We will fire upon your vehicle to try and disable it. That means your allowed to shoot windows/roof/ doors and hoods. Why not to use common sense. When people are aiming all car parts and thinking driver and passanger are gonna survive, that is nosense. Those lines should be considered as death threat. Peoples life are danger and as rule poor roleplay or rdm has been broken. 

If people wanna use those lines then theres needs to be done high quality roleplay. Before you make death threats.

My point is if people initiated tires, they should stick with  shooting tires. Sadly people dont know theyr skill level so why not limit with some distance and speed not allowed to shoot tires by admins.
Quite frankly it's rather silly to say that only people of a certain skill level when it comes to shooting should be allowed to initiate on tires. The baseline is, if you're tires are being initiated on and the initiator makes it clear that if you drive away your tires will be fired upon and you then proceed to driveaway, you have taken the risk of being hit by a stray bullet.

Of course this means people can exploit this and "accidentaly" shoot and kill you. But trying to limit all of us from shooting tires because of this is not the way to go.

Personally I haven't had my tires initiated on my anyone except Police in weeks, everyone goes with Stop or I''ll rip you out now but when driving away (even from tire initiation) just expect a bullet in the back of your head. 

Well if those are the lines being used as initiation You vehicle will be disabled/We will fire upon your vehicle to try and disable it. That means your allowed to shoot windows/roof/ doors and hoods. Why not to use common sense.
because if I'm trying to disable a hemmt I have the choice of 8 tires or an engine block that takes only a couple of bullets......

Quite frankly it's rather silly to say that only people of a certain skill level when it comes to shooting should be allowed to initiate on tires. The baseline is, if you're tires are being initiated on and the initiator makes it clear that if you drive away your tires will be fired upon and you then proceed to driveaway, you have taken the risk of being hit by a stray bullet.

Of course this means people can exploit this and "accidentaly" shoot and kill you. But trying to limit all of us from shooting tires because of this is not the way to go.
I never sayed my solution is best. But it is fix for this problem whats going on in server. You sayed yourself that you understand problem. So you do know theres problem.

When it is consider as rdm then. How long can i say it is accident. 2 kill? or making 80% damage?

Problem with this is you cant even confirm are you hitting person until he dies. So continuing your logic is 2 kills then you say oopsy i will stop because i am gonna break rdm rule any second. 1 kill is considered accident not rdm.

I will test this out in the editor with bullet traces enabled. I am pretty sure the car frame itself doesn't cause ricochets within the car frame, but if you are shooting say a hatchback's engine from head on, the bullet will continue on a straight path and could hit the driver.

Car tyres can be tricky to hit seeing how near to the driver they are. I can see accidental hits on the driver occur.

On Tempests and Hemtts though the wheels are massive and quite a lot lower than the driver. In these instances I would say most shots at the driver are intentional. Or the guy shooting is just really really bad.

Oh yea and the engine is pretty massive too and behind the driver.

because if I'm trying to disable a hemmt I have the choice of 8 tires or an engine block that takes only a couple of bullets......
Mate COMMON SENSE. You just literally readed yourself that bullet can go thru engine. You know theres high chance you gonna kill driver why risk it? Show respect to people, shoot tires. I cant tell you what to do and if you havent broken rules, i guess you can continue shooting engine and when you kill person just say accident 😄

Mate COMMON SENSE. You just literally readed yourself that bullet can go thru engine. You know theres high chance you gonna kill driver why risk it? Show respect to people, shoot tires. I cant tell you what to do and if you havent broken rules, i guess you can continue shooting engine and when you kill person just say accident 😄
DO you know where the engine on the Hemtt is? It is the part between the back of the drivers cabin and the big green box. If someone rips you out of a Hemtt whilst trying to disable the vehicle with no threat to life it is clean RDM. It is virtually impossible  to rip someone out of a Hemtt accidentally when trying to disable it

Interesting result. Not even 12,7mm Lynx bullet penetrated via the engine or front to kill shield the driver in a hemmt. Not even through the door (that would take 12,7mm APDS, which is waaay above any caliber on RPUK).

What I would conclude is: if someone is disabling your car (pickup, hatchback, SUV) and you get killed, that could be down to bad luck.

If they are trying to disable your hemtt / tempest and you get killed, the bullet was aimed at the window and should be considered RDM if not clearly stated that they will aim to kill.

Question: are the armor stats on the server the same as in the editor, are the modded upgrades on top of the default values or how does that work?

Interesting result. Not even 12,7mm Lynx bullet penetrated via the engine or front to kill shield the driver in a hemmt. Not even through the door (that would take 12,7mm APDS, which is waaay above any caliber on RPUK).

What I would conclude is: if someone is disabling your car (pickup, hatchback, SUV) and you get killed, that could be down to bad luck.

If they are trying to disable your hemtt / tempest and you get killed, the bullet was aimed at the window and should be considered RDM if not clearly stated that they will aim to kill.

Question: are the armor stats on the server the same as in the editor, are the modded upgrades on top of the default values or how does that work?
I guess on this point its best to wait admins respond and see wtf are some people talking about. Shooting accidently thru doors and engines, killing drivers and passengers apparently it dosent work.

wtf does this ACCIDENT even mean on this point 😄 Right now i can understand that i can kill just 1 or 2 person and just say it was accident. I do not need to make any death threats what is silly.

This word ACCIDENT has escaping from rule RDM is dumb. This accident is not even official rule but people are using it. I gotten alot of comps from people and i had some admins saying i had right to ask comp. People who comped me sayed they understand they broke rule RDM. Only initiation what has been done is GET OUT OF CAR OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR TIRES and if you manage to kill driver and passangers with this initiation then you have broken rule RDM. This was a way people playing game and banning people but someting has changed to another direction and it dosent make sense.

Back