What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

I guess admins will review each report separately and could keep count of how often said player "accidentally" happens to hit the driver while disabling a vehicle. The vehicle in question makes a big difference.

If only arma had a sort of kill cam, would make footage that little bit clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
That can absolutely happen, here is a little gif from back in the day https://gyazo.com/9eaeab6ae04f8ca1fe45b827a03f1050, i shoot the tires, bullets take out the tires but also kill the passanger who was on the other side of the car from me, i think that's pretty good proof.
What i see, yeah it looks you killed person with ricochet that is unlucky. I guess on this point every person who gets killed while driving away has right to ask video from shooter on this point and see what and how is person shooting. If there is proof like car is getting shot, bullets are flying over car and next to car(mayby it is ricochet). Driver can ask video and say wtf hes shooter shooting.

Like i sayed before, i do not know best fix for this but this point we all understand there is a problem. Now its just to wait admins respond and see if they say its totally fine and maintains health of roleplay.

I guess admins will review each report separately and could keep count of how often said player "accidentally" happens to hit the driver while disabling a vehicle. The vehicle in question makes a big difference.

If only arma had a sort of kill cam, would make footage that little bit clearer.
Or... you could stop complaining about this as well as starting stuff on the forms and just place your hands on top of your head if you have been initiated on, ever though of that?

Or... you could stop complaining about this as well as starting stuff on the forms and just place your hands on top of your head if you have been initiated on, ever though of that?
Whole problem started has people are dying but no death threats done. If you wanna kill people, you need quality role play before killing.  There are alot post talked, no point going thru details again.

It all started has question, but realised its actually problem. It just dosent fit with roleplay.

And its me whos complaining. You wanna point fingers, point it on right person. At the end this is where communty can ask and say theyr own opinions. If you dont wanna see complains then check COMEDY & JOKES section and have fun. You dont need to read or say anything if it makes you feel bad. 

Totally out of line boy. Just gave technical insight on how ballistics work in the game to address the issue discussed which someone else actually started. Rules discussion is not the place to start provoking a fight.

If you don't like the way we initate which I have never met you. Then just leave the server no one cares about your bitching and moning of initiations all your doing is starting stuff. Just put a report up then like what everyone has been telling you, but you continue to bitch about this server and its players.
Dude this section is not for attacking people. I dont know any section where you can attack. Write me message then, tell me whats on your mind. You literally assuming stuff and nosense. You havent readed noting. People are allowed to ask and talk with admins.

You attacked allready and doing it again. If you have problem me posting on forums then tell me, send me message. I cant read your mind. Your attacks dosent help this section.

@Greater007 @Adonis Here is an example of shooting the tires in the SUV, as you can see I had first shot lag, and then the second burst was just off from the wheels and ended up ripping the driver out. On contrary to my friend I was clearly aiming for the tires, but due to how the SUV is, the fact I was just off of the tires resulted in the driver being ripped, in a Hemtt however due to it's structure etc it is almost impossible to rip the driver out when aiming to disable the engine or wheels

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Greater007 @Adonis Here is an example of shooting the tires in the SUV, as you can see I had first shot lag, and then the second burst was just off from the wheels and ended up ripping the driver out. On contrary to my friend I was clearly aiming for the tires, but due to how the SUV is, the fact I was just off of the tires resulted in the driver being ripped, in a Hemtt however due to it's structure etc it is almost impossible to rip the driver out when aiming to disable the engine or wheels 
Agreed. I think your video and the previous video from Slawek clearly show that a shot aimed at the wheels can easily rip out the person inside. They may be accidental and to be honest the driver is taking a risk trying to escape.

I could post a video on how bullets don't go through a hemtt / tempest, but anyone can test that out in the editor.

I am not saying you did it purposely but on this video you should shot with one bullet per click or not at all with that distance. On my eyes you cant blame recoil because of that. Because you know recoil is a thing. Everybody skill level is different, i dont know what distance people can shoot wheels. Thats where common sense should come in and know yourself to stop shooting and get better opportunity. You’re probably good person but you didint follow your Instinct or didint know recoil is a thing. 

When ricochet happends surely dude who shot provides video and when both partys would see it. I am pretty sure both would laugh and just agree thats unlucky. But on your case it was recoil. You know thats a thing, why not shoot 1 bullet per click or not at all.

I know these similar stuff are happening. Blaming driver that drivers left and right, its hard to make shot. Somebody has 2000dpi and hes shooting. Thats the point where people should know theyr limits shooting on tires. If you make life threats then shoot person as much you want.

I am not saying you did it purposely but on this video you should shot with one bullet per click or not at all with that distance. On my eyes you cant blame recoil because of that. Because you know recoil is a thing. Everybody skill level is different, i dont know what distance people can shoot wheels. Thats where common sense should come in and know yourself to stop shooting and get better opportunity. You’re probably good person but you didint follow your Instinct or didint know recoil is a thing. 

When ricochet happends surely dude who shot provides video and when both partys would see it. I am pretty sure both would laugh and just agree thats unlucky. But on your case it was recoil. You know thats a thing, why not shoot 1 bullet per click or not at all.

I know these similar stuff are happening. Blaming driver that drivers left and right, its hard to make shot. Somebody has 2000dpi and hes shooting. Thats the point where people should know theyr limits shooting on tires. If you make life threats then shoot person as much you want.
I don't want to seem rude here, but you're arguing for arguments sake, when a vehicle is initiated upon there is a chance the driver/passenger(s) will be shot and killed, it's really as simple as that, nobody in their right mind would use single fire to disable a vehicle's tyres/engine becuase it would end in them failing miserably and them looking a wee bit silly. Not sure what you're trying to push through at this point buddy. 😕

I don't want to seem rude here, but you're arguing for arguments sake, when a vehicle is initiated upon there is a chance the driver/passenger(s) will be shot and killed, it's really as simple as that, nobody in their right mind would use single fire to disable a vehicle's tyres/engine becuase it would end in them failing miserably and them looking a wee bit silly. Not sure what you're trying to push through at this point buddy. 😕
It started has a question. How many people can i kill then with that initiation(STOP CAR OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR TiRES) and when its considered RDM.  The  way it is right now, theres no point having rule RDM then. Its allways been cosidered rulebreak when you kill people in car with poor initiation. I understand what you saying, you blaming driver and thats justifies killing without roleplay. I understand your logic but it dosent support roleplay thats why theres rule RDM. 

I am here asking question, giving reason why i am asking. Your logic right now is 4 people inside car getting all dead and then you blame driver. I understand your logic. 

I believe its the same as any other w/l faction the only difference is that other factions use skins that "dissapear" once a rebel without w/l equips them , poseidon have some like that as well but the main bulk of them is just standard guerilla clothes and i'm pretty sure wearing them is not okay as there was even an update stoping you from doing it.

Can rule (5.4) be changed please, as it has caused issues since it was introduced:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

Can this be changed to:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue a combat situation you have already been involved in for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

The rule as it currently stands discourages people from being revived after gunfights, as they are unable to assist their friends/colleagues if another gunfight starts within 15 minutes of them being revived - if they got involved they would be in breach of this rule.

Can rule (5.4) be changed please, as it has caused issues since it was introduced:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

Can this be changed to:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue a combat situation you have already been involved in for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

The rule as it currently stands discourages people from being revived after gunfights, as they are unable to assist their friends/colleagues if another gunfight starts within 15 minutes of them being revived - if they got involved they would be in breach of this rule.
imo the rule is fine the way it is as it states 'You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.' so if someone shot at you then of course you would be able to defend yourself but just not start gunfights.

The way I look at the current rule is it allows you good time to just enjoy the RP with the medic 🙂. I believe the thing that would discourage people to wait to be revived is how long the fight could take, If you know it will last 20 minutes the medic can't come to you wouldn't wait.

imo the rule is fine the way it is as it states 'You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.' so if someone shot at you then of course you would be able to defend yourself but just not start gunfights.

The way I look at the current rule is it allows you good time to just enjoy the RP with the medic 🙂. I believe the thing that would discourage people to wait to be revived is how long the fight could take, If you know it will last 20 minutes the medic can't come to you wouldn't wait.
You have to look at it from a factions point of view if you get revived you CANT help anyone for 15min or enforce your laws, you cant stop anyone from doing something you would otherwise have stoped like a robbery or even a person driving away as that be actively entering a situation. This also would lead to more people just pressing f for respect what allows you to do everything but join in the gunfight you got killed in or me 1k near your death location and resulting in medic getting less RP as people just respawn instead of waiting, so that they can get back to rp with other the way they would normaly

You have to look at it from a factions point of view if you get revived you CANT help anyone for 15min or enforce your laws, you cant stop anyone from doing something you would otherwise have stoped like a robbery or even a person driving away as that be actively entering a situation. This also would lead to more people just pressing f for respect what allows you to do everything but join in the gunfight you got killed in or me 1k near your death location and resulting in medic getting less RP as people just respawn instead of waiting, so that they can get back to rp with other the way they would normaly
From looking at a factions point of view there is nothing stopping you enforcing your laws even after being revived, the rule is there to encourage RP. Removing that aspect will lead to less RP overall. You don't need to be able to shoot a gun to enforce laws.... I think this is something that got lost over the years, If you look back 2-3 years ago you would have more RP over gunfights. The rule makes sense so unless people don't like to RP then ofc the rule will need to be changed however this is a RP server so again not seeing any reason we would need to have it changed.

Roleplay over Gunplay...

I have seen police respawn with medics 200m away from them as well as effectively been told to respawn within RP this week alone. The cannot actively enter rule can be bipassed by saying “xxx or tased” for police or “xxx or be knocked out” for everyone due to this not starting combat etc. Imo 15 mins is a long time for a game, and think it should be lowered to 10,5 or removed overall tho

All of the above have been discussed int he rules meeting at 24th of June.

Back