What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

The above have been discussed in todays staff meeting.

I do not like gunfights in Altis or least of the amount of them what there is now in the server so my suggestion in introducing a similar rule for bating a gunfight like Fivem Server has wording could be changed, but general idea is to stop some people just driving around and looking gunfights with police ( and another faction, but my viewpoint is as a police officer ) with no intent to roleplay. 

GTA Rule is

"(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members."

I do not like gunfights in Altis or least of the amount of them what there is now in the server so my suggestion in introducing a similar rule for bating a gunfight like Fivem Server has wording could be changed, but general idea is to stop some people just driving around and looking gunfights with police ( and another faction, but my viewpoint is as a police officer ) with no intent to roleplay. 

GTA Rule is
This is already a rule as far as rebels are concerned depending on situation but its not a written one. 

Every rebel i have ever known has known not too rob gas stations for the purpose of a gunfight. But this does leave it open to me being banned for it and someone else not being banned for it. 

But i mean relic go around robbing ATMs then initiating as soon as you arrive so who knows

This is already a rule as far as rebels are concerned depending on situation but its not a written one. 

Every rebel i have ever known has known not too rob gas stations for the purpose of a gunfight. But this does leave it open to me being banned for it and someone else not being banned for it. 

But i mean relic go around robbing ATMs then initiating as soon as you arrive so who knows
Yup I know it is unwritten rule. Making it written rule and setting punishments for action of bating.  Will dramatically lower some people to starting action, because there is a people now who probably think "I dos not say it on rules".  It now kind of like having a rule in road you can not speed but it dos not have any punishment. People will speed because  it dos not have punishment.  Least  I think like that. 

(4.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.

I never thought redzones would count into this rule and it doesn't make a lot of sense for it to do so is this a staff member being incompetent or is the rule just not clarified enough?

(4.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.

I never thought redzones would count into this rule and it doesn't make a lot of sense for it to do so is this a staff member being incompetent or is the rule just not clarified enough?

(6.3.1) All other server rules apply in the Red zones with the exception of the RDM rule.
So I don't think its either one of the two options

Last edited by a moderator:
So I don't think its either one of the two options
Redzones are a permanent source of a gunfight. They are always an “active” place.  So +1 to removing this 15 minute cool down for going there. As of current I believe that most people have the same mindset as Ji Mitch too, as it is a very logical mindset to have. 

I’ve got to agree with Ji here. How can a red zone be treated the same way as a robbery? Robberies you have to start through RP and red zones are always active. People who actually play on the server always treat it as completely different and if you’re going to start banning people for going to the red zones within 15 mins of connecting then I’m afraid you’re going to have to start banning a lot more people.

In general can we have more rules regarding the red zone, had a complication yesterday because there are little to no rules regarding the zones. I understand every rule applies except RDM but what if you get shot at and then leave? The general consensus is that a gunfight can leave a zone and both parties can leave and continue shooting even if it gets dragged all the way to Athira or something. Things like Jason's recent ban, is an entire red zone an active situation? Does your gang have to be there for the 15 minute login rule to apply? These rules need to be clarified or removed entirely for red zones. Also, please remove NLR for red zones, yes it promotes fighting but the more fighting at the red zones there is the less there is everywhere else, gangs won’t bait for fights against cops when they can just go fight at the zones and more room for role play will be available, it’s also a great way to drain money from all the rich rebels that seem to be such a “problem” sometimes these things are the best way to get more RP out of the server.

In terms of the redzone rules why not have the Active Situation rule state "You may not involve yourself with an ongoing situation within 15 minutes of logging in (Excluding Major Redzones/Capture Points) and with the unwritten rule about leaving the redzone and the fight continuing why not include a rule with words to the effect of "If you leave redzone whilst engaged in a gunfight, as long as you're being chased (And the chasing party can provide proof they kept eyes) the fight may continue for upto 15 minutes"? I'm not one for combat but, the rebels have to have some sort of leeway in terms of a Combat Zone, and fully understandable rules that can be checked and confirmed so they don't accidentally get banned for an honest and genuine mistake(In my opinion!)

In terms of the redzone rules why not have the Active Situation rule state "You may not involve yourself with an ongoing situation within 15 minutes of logging in (Excluding Major Redzones/Capture Points) and with the unwritten rule about leaving the redzone and the fight continuing why not include a rule with words to the effect of "If you leave redzone whilst engaged in a gunfight, as long as you're being chased (And the chasing party can provide proof they kept eyes) the fight may continue for upto 15 minutes"? I'm not one for combat but, the rebels have to have some sort of leeway in terms of a Combat Zone, and fully understandable rules that can be checked and confirmed so they don't accidentally get banned for an honest and genuine mistake(In my opinion!)
Because this will lead to people running into a redzone shooting one bullet towards someone then run out the redzone and just snipe someone

Last edited by a moderator:
(11.2) If attending to a crime scene, do not revive or move any injured people without consulting with the nearest police officer. If there are no alive police officers in the area instead consult with nearest rebel / gang member. If it is made clear that you are not to treat any individuals then please accept that request and do not treat any indicated person(s).

Change to:

(11.2) When attending the scene of a gunfight or other hostile situations, do not revive or move any injured people without consulting with the nearest police officer. If there are no available police officers in the area instead consult with nearest rebel / gang member. If a party is in control of the scene u must listen to their commands. 

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

Change to:

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 150 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. If u are being threatened to do certain things u must not abuse the fact u cant be killed and should listen to request from the armed individual. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

(11.2) If attending to a crime scene, do not revive or move any injured people without consulting with the nearest police officer. If there are no alive police officers in the area instead consult with nearest rebel / gang member. If it is made clear that you are not to treat any individuals then please accept that request and do not treat any indicated person(s).

Change to:

(11.2) When attending the scene of a gunfight or other hostile situations, do not revive or move any injured people without consulting with the nearest police officer. If there are no available police officers in the area instead consult with nearest rebel / gang member. If a party is in control of the scene u must listen to their commands. 

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

Change to:

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 150 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. If u are being threatened to do certain things u must not abuse the fact u cant be killed and should listen to request from the armed individual. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.
My brief argument to that TikTak would be, if people are preventing the medic from free movement as they please, that would technically be holding them hostage would it not?

No, PCSO's are not to be taken hostage but you can ziptie them and stop them from going anywhere jsut as you an another cop.

My brief argument to that TikTak would be, if people are preventing the medic from free movement as they please, that would technically be holding them hostage would it not?
Because medics ATM is acting as imortal gods, they show up to the afthermath of hostile situations and expect that its a lovestory. When confronted by armed people they dont care what they say and if u do anythign to get them to listen they just leave. Its a fucking pisstake its been taken to staff as an issue there is also a report of witch shows this imortal god perspective. Also we are not talking taking medics with u somewere this is for when medics attend a scene. 

Because medics ATM is acting as imortal gods, they show up to the afthermath of hostile situations and expect that its a lovestory. When confronted by armed people they dont care what they say and if u do anythign to get them to listen they just leave. Its a fucking pisstake its been taken to staff as an issue there is also a report of witch shows this imortal god perspective. Also we are not talking taking medics with u somewere this is for when medics attend a scene. 
Point understood, but I hear of situations of when my medics try to give people exceptional RP but are instantly blasted with all sorts of colorful phrases. I think people need to understand that under no circumstances should you feel the need to threaten a medics life, if people are unable to use their minds and words effectively enough to persuade a medic then what has this place become. I for one will stand against your proposed rule change as it does seem like the NHS would just become every gun wielding persons bitch, I wont have that. 

I would respect your points much more if you handled these situations with some sort of decorum rather than calling my medics every name under the sun, but that's for another time.

I am more than willing to speak to you to discuss your ideas and plans to see what we can come up with. I'll be awaiting your message.

Point understood, but I hear of situations of when my medics try to give people exceptional RP but are instantly blasted with all sorts of colorful phrases. I think people need to understand that under no circumstances should you feel the need to threaten a medics life, if people are unable to use their minds and words effectively enough to persuade a medic then what has this place become. I for one will stand against your proposed rule change as it does seem like the NHS would just become every gun wielding persons bitch, I wont have that. 

I would respect your points much more if you handled these situations with some sort of decorum rather than calling my medics every name under the sun, but that's for another time.

I am more than willing to speak to you to discuss your ideas and plans to see what we can come up with. I'll be awaiting your message.
Just out of curiousity; Its not against server rules for cops to arrest medics is it? 

So why would it be any different for Rebels to issue compliance upon medics, It detracts from RP when medics think they are invincible.

As for the "become every gun wielding persons bitch" why not? (in terms of RP, not unrealistic demands ofcourse. But if its get my friend up first, medics should comply)

I can see what you're saying in that you'd like medics to be respected, but some of what I've seen from medics turning up, being told to revive people and then immediately leaving again without reviving anyone is basically just trolling, abusing the fact they're invincible and that they have a monopoly on revives. Medics should not be the ones dominating such situations, the guys with the biggest guns should. I do enjoy medic roleplay when it's done properly, but at this point it seems to me that medic invincibility is counter productive to good RP. The same is true of the medic kidnappings where medics do extended 'roleplay' with clearly unwilling or uninterested patients who can't bleed out, can't be rescued by friends, etc. Medics should not have this sort of dominant role in situations, they're there to heal people and have some fun doing so.

From what i have experienced both sides the hostile RP is always "please revive my friend first" thats pretty much always the demand. As a medic i honour that and then ask them too leave the area so i can treat others there that they had a problem with. 

Its so shit when you win a situation, wait around for medic then they turn up and you say "could you please help these first" then they go "ooohh no you have pulled a gun, this is hostile i need too leave" 

Thats not a very good experience for anyone and a massive waste of time for everyone. Medics lately do seem to have that air of "you cant touch me" and thats okay but when they basically stand and take the piss surely thats fail RP. 

Thats why i just kill them.. problem solved

(Joke, with a slight hint of truth)

Back