What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules of the server?

Mordin

Advertising Community
Hello, i have read the rules dont worry about that. I was wondering if i could find some specific rules for rebels? Like can 2 of us go into town and rob people? Can we shoot tires of people on the road to rob them? I got shot on sight so many times now as a rebel, is it ok to shot on sight?

I did ask some polices ingame if i could have my gun on my back with binocolurs in my hands (Gun dosnt fit in backpack), it is NOT OK i got as answere.

Then it is OK by another police when i asked again?

Then it is NOT OK by another police....

Last night i saw rebels talking to police in central Kavala with guns on their back, apparently it is OK!

Then when i ask again to be sure before i went inside to buy a car in Kavala, ofc IT IS NOT OK!  

Comments on this? Maby policeforce needs a meeting or something to agree to the laws :p

Also, when we robbed the bank yesterday with a civilian hostage (Echo something, nice guy!), he was shot, not by us. Not cool police!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no policy for the police on bank robberies except shoot on sight hostages or not so shoot back.

As for rebels in town with guns don`t GO into town as you will be seen as a threat even if the rifle is on your back so avoid or use stealth.

Why are you robbing civilians anyway if your a true rebel your beef should be with the ruling corrupt government,

get with the programme and help free the people of Altis of these mad men and their imperial laws!!!    

Down with the PIGS!!

You should always RP before engaging. However, if you are being chased by cops, the RP is already set (you are protecting cargo/don't want to be captured for crimes past,etc.) so feel free to shoot then.... just do it outside of a city if you are not alone (due to server rules), and even if you are alone; try to keep it outside of the cities as once one twitchy rebel muppet hears a gunshot in a city, chaos aint far away.

The police definitely need to have a meeting and all get on the same page.

Was talking to a PCSO lastnight who said it was OK for some badboys to be walking around Kavala with their binocs out, even though multiple SGTs from the police had told me it was not legal any more, just an hour or two earlier and almost everyone I meet from rebel side of things is aware of the binoc no longer being a workaround but sadly, some just think they are special as they donate to the server or have an egotistically outlook setting them above and apart from the rest of the lowly players.

If the cops themselves don't know the laws, what hope is there for Bob KoS Rebelface and his merry bunch of bandits?

Since the transition of new laws/rules is still on-going, I'd simply recommend not visiting Kavala (or any other city) with your weapon (whether it's in your backpack/bino-tricked or not). Think of it this way, you and your buddy (assuming he's also armed, that's 2 armed rebels) are in Kavala and you rob a hapless citizen. He then gets up, pulls out a pistol from his inventory and shoots at you in self defence. What do you do?

If you both fire back and he dies, you may end up here on the forums defending yourself against an unauthorised rebel attack ban. Same situation goes for shooting out someones tires within a city, if there is more than 1 of you, even if only 1 of you shot, the same ban may slam down upon you.

Outside of cities, fair game, just be sure of no RDM.

The hostage thing is a debate that will probably be forever on-going, there are just too many factors in hostages (not just at bank robberies); did you notify the police you had a hostage?

They have no way of knowing if your hostage is simply your friend being a distraction of sorts, as much as this does reflect badly on the RP side of things, this happens more often than not.

You also have to remember it can take a few minutes for them to respond to the robbery, minutes that take away from the origonal 10 that leaves precious little time left to "negotiate" with you...

Now if you had a (non-PCSO) cop hostage...

This is great, i really wanted a discussion about this. I dont bring a weapon inside the city just to be safe, and yeah stealing money from civils maby isnt the way to go your right, i dont rob everyone i see ofc but i would like to know whats OK and whats not.

The police dosnt have any money on them and i need cash to bring the governmentdown! ;P

Public void MakeJoke(){

Civils should be happy they can help us with some extra cash xD 

}

Rebels also need to go to markets and stuff sometimes, and ofc we play in group so whats the best way to go there u think? And if we need to defend ourself, what then?

I would really like the police to know the laws so we can all play on the same terms.

Also, ofc we texted, like 10 times, then when we got response our hostage was already dead :p  not a big deal, it was still fun :D

To be clear on one question: OUTSIDE the city, i can shoot tires of people and RP and rob them right? :p

This is great, i really wanted a discussion about this. I dont bring a weapon inside the city just to be safe, and yeah stealing money from civils maby isnt the way to go your right, i dont rob everyone i see ofc but i would like to know whats OK and whats not.

The police dosnt have any money on them and i need cash to bring the goverment down! ;P

Public void MakeJoke(){

Civils should be happy they can help us with some extra cash xD

}

Rebels also need to go to markets and stuff sometimes, and ofc we play in group so whats the best way to go there u think? And if we need to defend ourself, what then?

I would like the police to know the laws so we can all play on the same terms.
Athira Sofia the best place to get supplies before you head out just keep head down and move out,

as for the robbing of civs your right some fat cat swagging it around town in his sport hatch needs to be liberated of his ill gotton cash and used to support the on going struggle of our brothers in arms.

I hear there is a rich private security company in one of the towns should be rich pickings . DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT!!

DOWN WITH PRIVATE ENTERPRISE!!

The rich get richer the poor are fucked.

The police dosnt have any money on them and i need cash to bring the governmentdown! ;P
This is untrue. Cops receive money for impounding vehicles, and for capturing people that are on the wanted list. I also believe, but don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% sure, that they recieve a % for every fine they dish out.

The fact that they get all equipment/cars etc for free means the only way they lose this cash is when they haven't banked it and they are killed.

Don't forget that alot of cops play on the civ side occasionally aswel. Money is saved universally, so if a cop earns £100,000 playing as a civ, (s)he will also have that money as a cop.

I'd say that Sofia and Pyrgos are good for stopping for supplies without any trouble. You may bump into people (Rarely cops - no police station nearby) in Sofia mind you. Pyrgos is pretty much a ghost town, worthless to spawn in as it lacks a Garage and Clothing store. Good for swinging by if you have a helicopter and want to bank in peace.

Edit: Yes, outside of cities you can rob folk with RP, just make sure you shoot the tires :p . You can rob people anywhere, but as I said before, it's just safer avoiding cities as much as possible if you're a group of armed thugs doing the deed.

Athira Sofia the best place to get supplies before you head out just keep head down and move out,

as for the robbing of civs your right some fat cat swagging it around town in his sport hatch needs to be liberated of his ill gotton cash and used to support the on going struggle of our brothers in arms.

I hear there is a rich private security company in one of the towns should be rich pickings . DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT!!

DOWN WITH PRIVATE ENTERPRISE!!

The rich get richer the poor are fucked.
Communism sucks be a Capitalist you know it makes sense. :p

Anyway I don't think I have ever met a poor rebel. :huh:

Try parking up outside of town, stashing all your rebel gear in a hidden vehicle and running into a city to do your food shopping as a civ in his underwear.

Or if you prefer, have a set of civi clothes ready for when you enter towns. I've found quite a few good hiding spots for stashing my gear lately.

Communism sucks be a Capitalist you know it makes sense. :p

Anyway I don't think I have ever met a poor rebel. :huh:
This is why you and your so called Capitalist leaders will be hung from the walls of Kavala Castle and the free people of Altis will have a share in its wealth and not a chosen few.... Your day cometh Capitalist pig!!

Try parking up outside of town, stashing all your rebel gear in a hidden vehicle and running into a city to do your food shopping as a civ in his underwear.

Or if you prefer, have a set of civi clothes ready for when you enter towns. I've found quite a few good hiding spots for stashing my gear lately.
Would probably be a good idea IF you couldnt loot locked vehicles :p risky business to store 100-150k gear/player in a vehicle...

I would love some scripts on the server, like LOCKED BACKPACKS, no more fresh spawn stealing from you!

Now more questions! 

1. Can the police arrest me just for being a rebel in town? (With gun in backpack)

2. Is it possible to add more stuff to the server? I mean, a bank to rob, or rebel jobs, or something? :p

1. Yes if your on the wanted list or your documents are not in order.

2. New things are added all the time with things like jobs etc on the way.(The ASR robbed the bank twice lastnight.)

Would probably be a good idea IF you couldnt loot locked vehicles :p risky business to store 100-150k gear/player in a vehicle...

I would love some scripts on the server, like LOCKED BACKPACKS, no more fresh spawn stealing from you!

Now more questions! 

1. Can the police arrest me just for being a rebel in town? (With gun in backpack)

2. Is it possible to add more stuff to the server? I mean, a bank to rob, or rebel jobs, or something? :p
That's why I said a hidden vehicle. There are plenty of spots where nobody will go looking that you can park up. Think, warehouses, garages, etc. where even choppers cant spot them.

If you are only going to town to go the market, then you have little to worry about. I parked my vehicle in a hiding place and went to Kavala for a few hours the other day. Nobody had took anything, because I parked in such an obscure spot.

As for questions:

1. Only if you are wanted for a crime.

2. More stuff could be added but why not make your own work. Rebels should control the drug trade, taxing civs via RP. Then there is the hostage taking for ransoms. The world is what you make it. There is already a bank to rob (HM Treasury) on the island west of Pyrgos.

Back