What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules on downed players.

Aaron White

So i was wondering with the new downed feature, what is the ruling on seeing people when they're downed. I'm guessing that when you see a person that you have not killed, you cannot kill them because it will be classed as rdm. Just want to know a better description of it beings that it is a new addition to the server. 

I think every downed person can be shot? Although really good question. Let's wait dem management teams answer.

I was actually killed as a cop yesterday with some pretty bad RP from a certain organisation, and then got dragged away from some hobos who gave me the best execution imaginable - was great fun. Would be nice to know if people can just go around executing downed people without RP or there needs to be the same amount of RP expected as when normally killing someone.

Executing people with good RP I believe is acceptable. I raised this question because I got killed and some random hobo with a pistol walked up to me and just shot me, they weren't involved  in the situation so I just wanted to know whether there are some rules with it.

If you are in a gunfight and have downed someone and it's still frantic I would say it's fine to kill them.

If you have found a random guy and shoot him in the head without saying anything... well you won't be around much longer yourself..

Find a guy laying on the floor and become aware it is a rival enemy? Roleplay your best and take advantage of his physical state. Keep him on the borderline of death and give him some alcohol in his blood.. put some ketchup in the bloodbag too and torture him! Or make amends and help a brother out... or even just stroll past without giving a single fuck...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in a gunfight and have downed someone and it's still frantic I would say it's fine to kill them.

If you have found a random guy and shoot him in the head without saying anything... well you won't be around much longer yourself..

Find a guy laying on the floor and become aware it is a rival enemy? Roleplay your best and take advantage of his physical state. Keep him on the borderline of death and give him some alcohol in his blood.. put some ketchup in the bloodbag too and torture him! Or make amends and help a brother out... or even just stroll past without giving a single fuck...
i helped yesterday 2 guys that where downed by  a car accident, give them bloodbags then went to hospital for defibs ( no medics on) i rlly dont get it why people just shoot random people if they are downed. i would say help them show how a great comunity we are ! 

If in RL you came across a wounded stranger lying in the street, would you pull a knife out and start stabbing him to death or bash his head in with a rock for no reason? There lies the answer.  Even if you're a dirty criminal robber, there would be no need to kill someone who's incapacitated, you'd just ruffle through his pockets and steal his shit.  I know it's not RL, it's a game, but the whole point of RP is that you try to RP as though it's real.

Back to the game, if you're in a gun fight and you down someone, circumstances might warrant a swift execution to limit any further risk.

Back