What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules that are not in the Server Rules Section

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Hello!

I have been wondering something for a few days now, and because my computer is seriously f'ed up right now I've had some more time to think about it while suffering serious Altis Life withdrawal.

There seems to be server rules not written down in the Server Rules Section, for example I once tried to kidnap a PSCO but he said I couldn't because that was not allowed by server rules and it had to be at least a PC, and another time my friend was threatened with a ban because he had picked up a rebel weapon without the rebel license. Also a cop once told me he could not give me the keys to his vehicle because that was not allowed. 

If these rules exist, it would be good to have them written down.

Thank you for your time

/BratJaggesVlnd

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me give you some more unwritten rules :)

1. You are not allowed to be more than 6 armed rebels of the same group inside a town at once.

2. You are not allowed to conduct an attack on a Police HQ without Admin consent (this means you can't make your friend say "let me go or i will have my friend shoot you"

3. When in Police Custody you dont have any communication equipment on. (cant talk with your friends on teamspeak / right next to you)

4. Donator shops are SAFEZONES, no robbing, no killing, no stealing, no nothing

CSO's and PCSO's can't be kidnapped this is actually WRITTEN

Im not sure about this weapon without rebel license, could be true, could not.

And yes the cop didnt give you his keys to his car because he would get in trouble with the High ranking officers. its not against the rules though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I actually looked that up about CSO and COs but forgot, silly me! But yes, those other rules are very good to know and does not seem to be general knowledge. Maybe it is time to update the Rules section? I don't know how many times I've been robbed/killed at the Donator Shops.

And the part about not attacking the Police HQ, I've done that myself several times actually, but I have never heard about it being against the rules. Maybe not even the cops know about it? 

The Cops know about it, i were once recorded by them breaking these rules and i got in big troubles, i got away with a warning because i didnt know the rules existed.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think the team are actually in the process of updating/integrating the rules into the beginners guide, so once complete you should have your one stop guide for all server information and rules.

As for the unwritten rules, if they are going to continue to not be written so to speak maybe they should come under the sub heading 'Gentleman's Agreement' as I never screw with people at the donator shop, just feels too tight and harsh to kick a man before he even gets a chance to stand up.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think the team are actually in the process of updating/integrating the rules into the beginners guide, so once complete you should have your one stop guide for all server information and rules.

As for the unwritten rules, if they are going to continue to not be written so to speak maybe they should come under the sub heading 'Gentleman's Agreement' as I never screw with people at the donator shop, just feels too tight and harsh to kick a man before he even gets a chance to stand up.
I agree, the only "unwritten rule" that I abid by here is not harming/robbing anyone in the donator shop (or surrounding area). As the donator's are contributing to keeping the game you are playing and enjoy so much alive.

Let me give you some more unwritten rules :)

1. You are not allowed to be more than 6 armed rebels of the same group inside a town at once.

2. You are not allowed to conduct an attack on a Police HQ without Admin consent (this means you can't make your friend say "let me go or i will have my friend shoot you"

3. When in Police Custody you dont have any communication equipment on. (cant talk with your friends on teamspeak / right next to you)

4. Donator shops are SAFEZONES, no robbing, no killing, no stealing, no nothing

CSO's and PCSO's can't be kidnapped this is actually WRITTEN

Im not sure about this weapon without rebel license, could be true, could not.

And yes the cop didnt give you his keys to his car because he would get in trouble with the High ranking officers. its not against the rules though.
About number 3, I may be wrong but when we were arrested or kidnapped an officer we had to rp the kidnpa/arrest saying that we had taken our comms and gps and vice versa. Otherise we called in backup.

Back