What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rx7 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitAndStand

Don't get me wrong, the car is super fun to drive. But for how difficult it is to control the thing, it doesn't make up for it with any kinda of speed nor acceleration. 
I get the idea of the car was for drifting, but even in terms of drifting it just doesn't feel right? The backend spins on the tiniest adjustment of the wheel and with it struggling to get over 110 it just feels insignifcant compared to alot of the cars around currently. Plus for how expensive it is, at stock, I just believe it shove perform better than it already does. 

Last edited by a moderator:
also price doesn't mean speed 

why does everyone think price should mean speed lol

In general the rocket bunny version of the rx-7 looks fucking shite. It's an old model that was built at the start of 2016 so it's only understandable the car is what is it. Would be much better if they switched the current model with this that was made in 2019 by Vsoreny, that man is an actual legend. I've already put up a post in the thread that chilli mentioned above so we can only wait now : )

Reviving this thread,  I have just got the Rocket Bunny RX7 and it's disappointing for how much it bloody costs. The headlights don't even pop up. Can we get this model swapped out for the above??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back