What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

S66IX (Action: Ban Issued 28/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashboyd

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): s66ix

Time & Date this happened:
10:20
Description of what happened:
This guy has been laying down endless amounts of spike strips in kavala also he was running extremely fast as u can see in the clip. then he killed me with a barrier. Im pretty sure both of the people in the video are hacking 
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-GpafF16o&feature=youtu.be

haha dont lie now, just that u film stuff doesnt mean u can make up stuff.. grow up please. random robbing people and then calling them hackers that is just a bit low now.

Im sorry dude but the video says it all. you ran so much faster than any ordinary guy.

yes i can see in the video the guy is running fast, but that could be lag or desync or something else.

That doesn't look like desync or lag to me......Plus looks like you rammed him with the barricade to kill him, I am going to imagine that ramming someone with a barricade is the same as running around killing people with spike strips while they aren't placed

ive been playing on this server for a little more than a week, im strongly against hacks and i dont use any hacks. let the admins check my account or something, i dont use that stuff. i offerd ash his items back but he didnt respond back anymore (in game) so i gave the weapon to an officer. which then tolled me ash is not allowed the weapon back since its highly illegal. Thou i am still wiling to pay ash back for his death.

Now the barricade i picked up ( and the 1 already standing there) i stopped the robbery. dont see a problem there. Its a game, dont start crying becouse ur robbery didnt work out the way u wanted it to.

Cheers

I am not crying....I have no part in this other then first your speed is suspicious. Plus you stopped a robbery......Using a road barrier..... I personally see it as exploiting. You used an item ment to be placed to block a road and used it to ram someone to death..... How would you feel if someone rammed you with a barricade.....Or even ran around with spike strips and killed you........Its not a fair kill. You probably wouldn't like it either.

If ''you don't see the problem'' you clearly don't know the rules properly. Killing someone with spikestrips, roadbarriers etc. is not allowed in ANY situation and is seen as exploiting. This alone could get you banned. I will not talk about the fact if you were hacking or not cause I am not an admin but I would suggest you to read the rules again carefully.

Rules: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-rules-updated-october-2014/

I understand, i was not aware of this rule i admit. but now i know, and that i should not do it. with the crying i ment ash not you joey. I already stated that i want to repay ash,cant do alot more than that

. Its not that i am exploiting the game, i bought arma 3 little more than a week ago i dont know everything u can do in this game. but people help me in game what i can and cant do so it takes time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back