What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

sado unban request... banned for honesty. (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sado

Hello.

I believe i am a victim of a huge misunderstanding going on here.

I posted a report on a guy named Dante right here  .

The report got solved today, resulting in a ban for me as well, for the reason of trying to make Dante angry/ ier:

18:59:11 | (Unknown) sado: dante go check forums ^_)^
18:59:30 | (Unknown) Dante: nothing there mate
18:59:51 | (Unknown) Dante: side
19:00:09 | (Unknown) Dante: sado there is nothing there mate
19:00:11 | (Unknown) sado: Check again Dante, reports section.
19:00:39 | (Unknown) Dante: isnt he ros?
19:00:45 | (Unknown) sado: Well, I can see the report and Wilco is checking it right nao.
19:00:50 | (Unknown) sado: So I guess you're just lying  :)
19:00:57 | (Unknown) Dante: ahhaa
19:01:00 | (Unknown) Ross: if you say "Thought you left" he's clearly going to be mad.
19:01:01 | (Unknown) Dante: and the bluff is real
19:01:09 | (Unknown) Dante: he said it yesterday
19:01:12 | (Unknown) Dante: i went mad
19:01:15 | (Unknown) sado: So what?
19:01:19 | (Unknown) Dante: therefore he is reproting me
19:01:22 | (Unknown) sado: I did not insult you.
19:01:23 | (Unknown) sado: You did.
19:01:25 | (Unknown) sado: Playin simple.
19:01:29 | (Unknown) Dante: ok
19:01:30 | (Unknown) sado: you get that? playing"
19:01:33 | (Unknown) Dante: i dont give a fuck
19:01:35 | (Unknown) [PLF] Kris: Hey Dante
19:01:37 | (Unknown) Dante: ciaran
19:01:39 | (Unknown) Dante: warned
19:01:39 | (Unknown) [PLF] Kris: I thought you returned?
19:01:43 | (Unknown) sado:  ^_^
19:01:43 | (Unknown) Ross: xd
19:01:46 | (Unknown) Dante: u get banned if u keep saying dat 
19:01:51 | (Unknown) Dante: ciaran's words
19:01:54 | (Unknown) sado: Oh sure he does.
19:01:59 | (Unknown) Dante: dont belive?
19:02:06 | (Unknown) Dante: check the forums mate
19:02:08 | Player #55 Dante (xxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Dante - Forum Report 19/10/2014)
19:02:09 | (Unknown) sado: I BELIVE I CAN FLY
19:02:15 | (Unknown) sado: only problem is that I don't know what "
19:02:19 | (Unknown) sado: belive means
19:02:28 | (Unknown) Ross: Dante got banned  :p

That's the posted chatlog that got me banned. Let's analyze it!

As you can see in the first line, I informed Dante about a report he has got on himself. I was not insultive nor negative. Then, you can see Dante saying the report is not there and saying I am lying in his next lines. That's HIM insulting ME right now. That's what made me kind of angry, since I try to keep an honest lifestyle both in game and IRL. Anyways, I still didn't insult him, I just tried to tell him what he did ("I did not insult you, you did. Plain simple"). As you can see Below Dante is also negative towards Ross and [PLF]Kris. He even threatened the latter with a ban out of the blue.

Insult count:

Dante 1:0 sado

Secondly, I can't believe that I got banned for trying to let a person defend themself... I informed him so he can upload evidence in his defense and not get processed without even having a clue about the report... I'd rather ban myself for NOT DOING that.

Finally, you might think that I wanted to gather some more evidence against him. I am asking you, why would I want to do that? I already posted a report on him with strong enough proof and getting more that way would be the most disgusting thing to do.

BTW, I didn't break the "don't shout YOU ARE REPORTED" rule, because I didn't break any RP, I said it out of RP, in the side chat.

I might have behaved a bit immaturely when I engaged into a conversation with him, I shouldn't have. But as I said before, I try to live an honest lifestyle and being called a liar out of nowhere and for no reason at all is what I find insultive.

Anyways, I am asking for an unban or a lower punishment (a temp ban of some sort), since the only thing I could find wrong in my behaviour is being too easily provoked into childish conversations. I should've predicted that he would love to make me bad and see me punished, but oh well, his attitude wasn't too different from his normal one. Still, it was my bad to engage and I admit to it. I'd like to point out once again though... I did NOT insult him, was not racist towards him and I didn't behave like a COMPLETE idiot towards him (maybe a small idiot, yeah). Still, being banned for that is a bit harsh in my opinion. The decision is yours, though.

Thank you for your time spent reading this.

You provoked him, resulted in his ban and yours. 

I dont see any problem here :)

Rule 0: An Adult Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, please don't post here if you are not involved, thanks.

Since you've already posted tho, I will respod to you. You're saying that it was ME who provoked HIM?

Let's see again:

19:00:57 | (Unknown) Dante: ahhaa
19:01:01 | (Unknown) Dante: and the bluff is real

These lines are before what you find provoking from my side, so I guess it's the other way round.
+ I had no reason to provoke him... it's not my fault he reacted with calling me a liar after I only informed him about the report... it's my fault that I engaged into the childish conversation he provoked tho. Still, I didn't insult nor provoke him. It was all started by his messages (see for yourself in the chatlog).

I sincerely hope your ban is revoked, sado. 

In the template for report a player it does actually ask if you have tried to contact the player in game of via TS to resolve it. Dante could have apologised. You could have withdrawn the report and everyone could have moved on. If you are new to the community then you at least deserve another chance but it's not my call. 

Wilco is a fair guy and I'm sure he'll see that. Good luck, amigo.

What you have written above is a VERY good point and I hope Wilco takes it into consideration :)

I am not new to the community, but I've recently came back for some more fun.

Not too much fun so far, but it's partly my fault. I shouldn't have let myself get provoked by some childish insults, should've just stopped at the part where I had informed him about the report. But oh well, we all gotta pay for our mistakes, don't we.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, good luck mate. Dante always had a habit of rubbing people the wrong way and being arrogant when the deserved an apology anyway. Personally I think the community will benefit from his departure so you deserve a ruddy commendation, not a ban.

But good luck, either way. You seem like an honest chap and we need more like you. 

My ID is 76561198033810687

P.S. Could I get an unban this evening please? I'd love to play cause I am staying overnight for Lirik's 24h stream and I gotta do something not to fall asleep on my keyboard :p

I appreciate the second chance!

We need your GUID, not your player ID.

Okay... my GUID is:

bf36058748f3f4ca8bd8f85062174378

I hope I wrote it down correctly, these digits are SO easy to mess up.

Yeah... I just logged into both of the servers and I am not banned on any of them. I guess you forgot to ban me, since the ban had not been issued in game but on forums.

Since I can log in no problem, I am asking for closure of this topic. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back