What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Safe zone house

Mateo

Are you allowed to be a owner of a house located in green or blue zone (since is buyable).

If yes, can i use it for storing items that are not illegal (clothing, supplies ect..) ?

Thank You for Your time.!

Are you allowed to be a owner of a house located in green or blue zone (since is buyable).

If yes, can i use it for storing items that are not illegal (clothing, supplies ect..) ?

Thank You for Your time.!
Im not 100% Sure But i Think you are not allowed to Buy that house since My friend bought one long time ago But got told to sell it

It is not a written rule yet. its only a law that you can't have illegal item on you, which means that you are allowed by the server rules but the police might take it if they see it. so I belive that you can buy a house in any zone and store illegal items along as you dont use it to store drugs and sell hem from the house as you are not allowed to do that with a vehicle. however the police might raid your house for illegal items if they have reasons to belive you are storing illegal items there. 

Back