What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Same names.

Mclovininin

Unlinked
So recently i joined the cops, so i have put CSO before my name. As you will know i go by McLovin in game. After watching someones video i noticed there is someone on our server playing as Civ with exactly the same name, The reason i point this out is that people may think 1. i have left the cops without saying and 2. He might get reported to the higher up police because "i" am doing illegal things. Just thought i would raise the issue in case :).

Or outlast the other people. I usually find that people with similar names tend to get banned / leave because I'm clearly better than them. Kappa

So recently i joined the cops, so i have put CSO before my name. As you will know i go by McLovin in game. After watching someones video i noticed there is someone on our server playing as Civ with exactly the same name, The reason i point this out is that people may think 1. i have left the cops without saying and 2. He might get reported to the higher up police because "i" am doing illegal things. Just thought i would raise the issue in case :).
I have played twice in the last few months, i still get messages to this day on steam of people seeing other Mitch's and wondering if its me. You get used to it..

*Vanishes*

(For @Vacatio)

tumblr_lhfavv2Iuo1qgcvieo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Random asian man named Fung lockpicking stuff - many confusion. Papa has also spotted 2 Asian ambassadors roaming the island I don't know, despite them claiming to know me!

I feel your pain bro.

Classified [Chinese - Secret]

Ahhh Ambassador Fung, we know you but youuu do not know us! mraharwhrar! We are very veeery dissapoint that you did not receive the dossier containing the secret Chinese documentarus naming myself and Mr. Wong as the new secret consul to altis. We have been dispatched by the chinese government to start our reign of terror  franchise business selling the rabbit noodul whilst we gather much interrigence about the chinese gold deposit on the island which must be recovered. 

More to come my fwiend, stop into Chity Wok for a rabbit noodul someday!

Classified [Chinese - Secret]

Ahhh Ambassador Fung, we know you but youuu do not know us! mraharwhrar! We are very veeery dissapoint that you did not receive the dossier containing the secret Chinese documentarus naming myself and Mr. Wong as the new secret consul to altis. We have been dispatched by the chinese government to start our reign of terror  franchise business selling the rabbit noodul whilst we gather much interrigence about the chinese gold deposit on the island which must be recovered. 

More to come my fwiend, stop into Chity Wok for a rabbit noodul someday!
Whatever the Chinese Government is trying let me make clear to all citizens in the west that the United States shall not allow any form of illegal operations within any NATO nation or province, Altis included. I have, together with the now current President Tyrone dispatched a special squad of FBI agents to find and arrest all foreign spies conducting operations in NATO soil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back