What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

San Andreas Royal Park Rangers

Hi, 

Do you have an idea when applications will re-open for Hunting Permits

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! made an application for hunting 48hours ago and was told you guys are waiting back for police clearance, will I be contacted here or by text IC?

Hi there just wondering if I will find out in here or is it in rp about my hunting licence I applied for 3 days ago thanks in advance

Hi there just wondering if I will find out in here or is it in rp about my hunting licence I applied for 3 days ago thanks in advance
Hi Bud, you’ll find out soon. There is only one person doing Hunting Applications at the minute so give it a couple more days. 

image.png
image.png
image.png

Hello I am struggling to find the form to apply for the rangers I would like to become a hunter and help with population control of the wildlife to ensure a balanced eco system is acheived. IVe gone through the wiki and it just directs me back to this placr

Hiya, i became a hunter a while back, ive just tried to clock in and im just wondering if i still have my license as i cant actually check my self other than in city and that license is the one you buy, im a bit confused.

Hiya, i became a hunter a while back, ive just tried to clock in and im just wondering if i still have my license as i cant actually check my self other than in city and that license is the one you buy, im a bit confused.
This is something you'd need to sort IC and not OOC.

Night time patrols 😄

MRzGLBS.jpg

j3ngVhl.jpg

Night time patrols 😄

MRzGLBS.jpg

j3ngVhl.jpg

Sunsets are the best

u6owGNw.jpg

Are you guys still looking for members
We're always taking new team members on.

Swing by Beaver Bush in-game and we can walk through how to become a Ranger/Hunter with you. :cool:

Back